🍓Hobo Teacher🍓

Let's just get into the chapter!

~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~

I know this is breaking the fourth wall but remover when I said I think I was going to like it here. NEVERMIND! Why do I say this? Because a huge yellow calipitter just crawled in here. And a man with black hair and sleep deprived eyes crawls out just like a butterfly coming from a cacoon.

Wait he's Shinso's dad. Well... one of them at least but that means this is also the famous earasse head. I couldn't believe I didn't recognize him I literally go over his (Shinso's) house almost every day.

I put my head down in shame. What kind of friend can't even recognize their own friends parents.

(Me, I'm that friend~ 😅🍓)

My thoughts were caught of my our teacher, Mr. Aizawa, saying we were going to do training today. I silently squealed as I had a little party on my head.

"Okay class, I am your new teacher Shota Aizawa. Today we'll be doing first day of school training." "Throughout the time you are here the training will get harder and harder. So I expect all of you to do your best." "Now everyone I want you to go to your assigned gender changing rooms and get into your gym clothes."

And with that me and the whole class walked out the classroom. All the boys went to their locker rooms while the girls did the same. I looked for my number locker and saw the number 17 I put in the code which was my birthday and opened, revealing a white T-shirt and blue knee shorts.

🍓🍓🍓🍓Third POV🍓🍓🍓🍓

Izuku began to undress unaware of the stares he was getting. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly showing off his femininely but muscular torso. His stomach had a 6 pack on it and as you looked up you would see he had pecs as his pink nipples shined in the light.

(This is embarrassing 😃)

He then slipped off his skirt and revealed his thick thighs by taking off his stockings. Anyone would die to be squished between those plump thighs and his bottom that seemed to slightly jiggle with every move he made.

All the boys looked down at their 'friends' and then looked at each other. Even the so called straight perv Mineta had a boner. And being the perv he is silently walked to Izuku making sure not to gain any attention to himself, and groped (squeezed) Izuku's ass with his tiny hands.

Izuku squeaked and turned around to see a boy that went to his waist groping his thighs and bottom. Izuku blushed as the boys in the locker room fumed at the grape headed perv. Midoryia chuckled as he began to feel ticklish, his innocent mind had no idea that Mineta was literally sexually harassing him right now.

And Mineta used this to his advantage and asked the boy to lend him his ear. "You mind if I sit next to you in class?" At this Izuku replied with a 'no he didn't mind' and the two boys continued to change.

After they were done, they saw the girls lined up with a tired Aizawa standing in front of them. Next to him was two chalk boards labeled speed and strength. And that's when the training began.

(It's just like the scene from the anime where they do the ball test. Except Izuku knows how to control his quirk without breaking his bones. Along with some more training)

After they were done Izuku, a boy named Todoroki, and Bakugou came in top three. While Mineta came in last although the boys wanted to have him expelled as Aizawa said the loser would be. Aizawa was not allowed to expel any students this year.

Hope you enjoyed this

Hope you enjoyed this. And since I'm feeling a bit happy I'll post tomorrow. So be prepared and have nice one.

Bye~