Warnings + admin notes

Bonjour, hola and hello!

The admin here, I just wanted to come on here with a short warning and a short description of the characters and my writing intentions and all that.
The warning is that I will not be holding back on this such as mental health issues of the characters and or the troubles they have. I will put warnings before dark chapters and if you need someone to talk with or just go to Im always available please know that! You can DM me on instagram, my socials will be listed later in a chapter and I accept everyone :) 

This book is written by me and my best friend lunaja who you can find online under that name (our socials will be listed later) and with a lot of help from our musical because after all they know their characters best.

This is a book about a school, boarding school called Westpoint academy, it contains 13 characters that are said to be main characters (considering the story is specifically focused on some characters others might not be included as much but they are still considered main characters) the book is based on a musical and the credits for the idea go to amber van Weerd (who is the writer of the musical) and my theater group (who made the story and characters and spend a lot of time rehearsing for it)

Many words are changed because the original musical is in Dutch and I try to change everything to englisch as best as I can. Please note that my englisch is mostly self taught and partly from my school. Any corrections on grammar are more than welcome but please be nice about it <3 a lot of things are also slightly changed because musicals and books are different and to be able to write a lot I had to stretch. Some characters have also changed but always for the better ;)

This book does contain some very mature themes like depression, mental health, abuse and homophobia but there will be trigger warnings included in every chapter, as promised <3