Special Chapter

A/N So i really can't shake this idea off my mind for quite some time. This is in TYBW when they were healing after fighting (and lose to) Gerard.

"Sorry, we have to have the 3 of you stay in the same room."

"That's fine. We only have a limited amount of space, after all."

Tenjiro Kirinji who stood at the frame of the door, turned then close the door behind him. Byakuya looked away from the door after the Hot Spring Demon left, avoiding to look at the other two occupants together with him. As he sat, looking down at his futon, he look back at everything that happened. It's only been a few hours after the war ended, lots of lives were lost, buildings got destroyed. Every one of them almost got killed by the quincies. Good thing it's now over. They heard that Kurosaki Ichigo defeated Yhwach alongside Aizen and the substitute shinigami's Quincy friend. Now all of them heal and rest from the tragic war.

Everyone that survived through the war are very exhausted, if not, near dead. The three captains are exhausted from all the fights against the Quincies especially after the one the three fought (together) - Gerard Valkyrie, The Miracle.

The captain of the 6th division is placed nearest to the door, besides him, and at the center of the three of them was Hitsugaya, he has returned from his Adult Bankai form and is in his child-like state. He transformed back from his Adult Form shortly after Gerard Valkyrie was absorbed - the scene of the Quincey's dissolve reminded the Squad 6 Captain of the Squad 13's captain demise. The white haired captain is lying down on his futon leaning to Byakuya's side. It appear to be he's the most exhausted between the three of them, his eyes half closed while fighting to stay conscious. His soft huffs are visible in the air letting out a chill in the room.

Zaraki is at the other side of Hitsugaya sitting with his leg up near the window, his chin resting on his hand looking outside where its mostly silent and peaceful aside from the the healers and those who aren't much injured running around the Soul King Palace rebuilt by Yhwach.

Silence was all there. Is it because they're awkward since they've never been place together in a room -just the three of them- like this before? Is it due to exhaustion from the war? Thinking of Soul Society's future? Or the loss of the people important to them? Whatever it is, the noble captain is glad.

"That was some good teamwork there, wasn't it?"

The two captains turned their gaze towards the barbaric captain of 11, where a smirk is placed on his lips.

"War-wise i don't want to have this devastation anymore, but opponent-wise he was a goddamn good opponent."

The two captains who were mostly called 'cold' by others especially the lower rank shinigami just stare at the bigger captain as his smirk genuinely show that he really enjoyed his fight with the regenerative quincy but that may be not the only reason that he is.

"It'd be nice if we could team-up like that next time. Though i doubt there'd be somebody strong enough to do so."

Small smiles unconsciously showed on the two other captains tired faces.

"Let's try working together next time. What do you say?"

"That'd sounds interesting."

"Don't you think that was only a desperate co-front?"

"Aw don't be like that! We work great together!"

"Is that really so?"

"You two are such stick in the mud people. By the way, what's with that Adult form power-up of yours? You look pretty good. And pretty strong too."

"Goo-?! *blushes* T-that was a part of my bankai that I achieved by training alright?! And what's with that shikai and bankai show there? Since when did you achieve them? Rather, were you hiding it all along?"

"Training, eh? So you can look good with just training? Is that what you did since brathood, Kuchiki?"

"Why are you dragging me into this?"

"Hey! Answer my question!"

The three continued to talk about nonsense things that they didn't notice a certain somebody watching them from the door with his one good eye. A smile spread on his veteran lips whilst watching the three captains enjoying their conversation, certain that they didn't notice that they enjoy doing so. "I guess..." He leaned down his straw hat as he turned his back from the door. "This war didn't only bring bad things after all."

Note : This is not a part of the story i'm writing.
Also, i'm trying to fight my laziness and constant use of the phone and internet to update the story.