"They're sleeping and there's this thing called a bathroom," he replies while inching his fingers further up my thigh until they rest on the waistband of my leggings, "and I'm sure you've never been fucked on a plane before since you haven't even been fucked in the back of a car...yet."

"Oh, and you've fucked someone on a plane before?" I raise my eyebrows at him, grinning slightly as an idea comes to mind, "and what makes you think I haven't fucked Niall on a plane before?"

A devilish smirk toys at his lips as a flash of anger dances behind his eyes, "Have you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I smirk at him, watching the way his eyes darken as he clenches his fists by his sides.

"Even if he has, I'm sure he can't fuck you as good as I can," he says while placing two fingers underneath my chin, "Can he?"

Enjoying this little game I had created, I decide to keep pushing his buttons, "I'm not sure. I might need to call him so I can refresh my memory," I go to pull my phone out of my bag but feel his long fingers wrap around my wrist before I can move an inch.

"Don't you fucking dare," he growls and I feel a shiver of excitement race down my spine at the sight of nothing but pure lust and anger dancing in an ocean of sage, "Aurora, don't play with me right now. You really don't want to make me angry."

"You're angry? Why?" I fake pout and lean closer to him, "Is it because I brought up Niall?"

He lets out a dark chuckle, briefly closing his eyes before snapping them open again, "I don't like this little game you're playing."

"I do," I grin.

"Then I guess you won't mind me saying I've fucked Maria on a plane before."

My grin instantly falls from my face as I feel my own anger begin to boil inside of me, leaning away from him, "You're lying."

"Am I?" He smirks as a glimmer of satisfaction sparks in his eyes, "I can text her right now and see if she remembers that magical time we had on a flight back from California. And I'm sure you can imagine how much fun we had on a thirteen hour flight."

Thirteen hours.

"Then I guess you won't mind me texting Niall and asking him if he remembers that private jet we took on a one-stop flight from New York to Naples that was also thirteen hours," I quirk an eyebrow at him as I cross my arms over my chest, looking at him defiantly, "and just think...we had all of that space to ourselves with plenty of places to do whatever we wanted to do."

"You just love getting under my skin, don't you?" He narrows his eyes at me as his chest begins to rise and fall harshly.

"As long as it ends with me getting fucked in this plane's bathroom, then yes."

Harry shakes his head as he breathes harshly through his nose, his lips twitching as he tries to hide his smile, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"I think I do. Like I said yesterday..." I trail off as I lean closer to him, pressing my lips against his ear, "You're gentle."

"Didn't me fucking you last night teach you that lesson?" He quips back and I instantly shake my head.

"I'd hardly call that exciting or dangerous. You were still gentle and caring...like always," I tease him further as I trail my finger down his chest.