{28} Hawks x Male Reader Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Hawks is really nervous now, "Please you have to help me. Is it okay to feel this way about a potential villain? Can...can I love him like I do?"

Mirko didn't know whether she should feel sorry for him or try to help him, she takes a deep breath and sighs, "First let's see if it's a match."

Hawks nod, "Yeah we should do you have a private scanner?"

"You know I do!" Mirko says pulling out her advanced scanner that was a prototype but that gave 99% correct results. She pulled out her crystal that she had gotten from the detectives and Keigo unhooked his from the necklace. Both shards were standing up even though they looked different there were some details that resembles each other. The scanner scanned the entire crystal and showed on screen —MATCH—. Keigo's knees felt week and he fell on his knees unable to take what he just learned. His songbird was indeed the Crystal Killer. "Woah Keigo!" Mirko says and picks her friend up. "Come on we need to talk." She says as she brings him to the lounge part of her private office.

She sat Hawks down on a couch and went to go put her crystal back and give Hawks his crystal. Keigo held it close not wanting to let it go knowing it's a match and he could potentially lead everyone to his songbird. "What?...What am I going to do?" Keigo asks Mirko scared for the first time of his life.

Mirko had never seen him this way, "You really like him don't you." Keigo nods, "Then protect him. Protect him as much as you can from the detectives. See if you can get him to stop being a villain and just disappear. Some villains do that and end up living their lives."

"Do you think he'll change."

"If you make him fall in love with you."

///// Third Person P.O.V. /////

Over the course of a couple weeks Y/N and Hawks continued daring each other to do dangerous stunts to see who would chicken out first, there were many close calls where the civilians below would call the police and they would have to fly away. They both knew Hawks would get away with it and wouldn't be charged with anything but they both loved the thrill of flying away neck and neck. Smiling and laughing with each other as the wind constantly blows in their face loving the adrenaline rush and how the other looks.

/////

New patterns popped up for the Crystal Killer that pro heroes and detectives caught onto but Y/N didn't believe there was a pattern to his kills and crimes. All he wanted to do was do his monthly villain quota to assure people he was still out there and then have fun with Keigo. "The Crystal Killers pattern isn't obvious because they do their villain work at random times and days. But they do happen once a month by themselves before sundown, so please keep a look out on anyone suspicious, especially at the start of every month." All heroes were on standby for any hint of anything suspicious.

While detectives and heroes were getting stressed Hawks and Y/N were flying freely doing races, joking with each other, playing pranks occasionally, and became great friends. But most of all falling more in love with each other by every meeting. Y/N would talk more with Hawks and Hawks was able to get the once stoic flyer to give genuine laughs and smiles every once in a while.

Y/N continued keeping his feelings in check to ensure that he wouldn't fall in love with the hero but before he could even realize it he fell for Hawks without wanting to. He doesn't have a for sure way to check in on his feelings but it was enough to tell him he should start straying from Hawks, but instead of listening to his head he continued seeing Hawks. He just couldn't stand him up and he didn't want to imagine him sad.

The league started noticing the happier moods Y/N was in when leaving for these weekly fly meetings. Toga and Twice wanted to follow him and attempted to get Shigaraki in on the stalking but he refused not caring where he was going knowing that he wouldn't leak anything.

Dabi and Kurogiri also noticed the new speed Y/N was able to reach when flying and launching crystals which caused Toga's and Twice's curiosity to spike even further. So they asked Shigaraki to borrow Kurogiri's warp gates but he refused saying, "I don't care where Y/N goes since he's producing results quickly." Shigaraki had a plan, a big one that would be extremely risky but with Y/N with them the plan will work.

/////

Hawks went to his usual meeting place being the first one to show up to the meeting which is shocking since Y/N is always early. Hawks didn't mind waiting for his songbird knowing he would never miss a meeting.

While Hawks is waiting Y/N was getting away from heroes alongside the league keeping track of the time not wanting to miss his meeting with hawks. Dabi was using his flames to blind them and get them to crash, "Get out of my way Dabi." Y/N says and Dabi's never heard this angry tone before so he immediately got out of his way, Crystal Kill got his shards ready and launched them at the heroes cars and police vans trying to capture them. Most of the crystal launched at the cars were able to force them to crash making a barricade and they were able to make their grand escape via warp gate.

"Hey Y/N Toga and I are going to celebrate want to come!" Twice asks.

"No thanks I'm already late." He grumbles as he removes his cloak revealing the small sports bag on his back and looks at Kurogiri, "Can you put this in my room for me." Kurogiri nods and takes the cloak.

Y/N decrystalizes his wings and flies up and out of sight of the villains stopping to change whenever he can. He finally makes it and already hid the sports bag on a tree he hopes to remember later, "Hawks! Sorry, I'm late today." Y/N tells him with an apologetic smile.

"It's alright a little wait won't hurt me, especially if it's you I'm waiting for." Hawks has gotten bolder Y/N definitely will admit that but he refuses to let him win that easily.

"Oh is that so~." Y/N says while flying towards him barely standing there centimeters away from him before backing away to stretch, "Then I guess you can wait for that kiss then~." Y/N teases.

"Oh that's just cold songbird, but I guess I can wait." He continues to sit down and looks at Y/N who finished stretching and plopped down next to Hawks

"Anyways can we relax, today was rough for me." Y/N lightly complains.

"Sure thing birdy, what made your day oh so terrible and how can I make it better?" Hawks tells me.

"Well I had to deal with a Karen today and I must say they weren't good-looking." I tell them thinking about Shigaraki constantly complaining about everything we did wrong, "Then two kids were making jokes all day and were causing a ruckus. The only calm ones were a wannabe ninja and emo who thinks he's hot." As weird as my day sounded to Hawks he listened and gave me advice

He let's out a low whistle, "That sounds very weird."

Y/N nods his head, "And stressful, but they make my days lively so I guess it's okay."

"Yes but you still haven't told me what I can do to--." Hawks was interrupted by a stomach rumbling, Y/N's stomach to be exact, Hawks smiles smugly, "I guess that answers that question, come on my crystal songbird I know a place that never denies me service." He jumps off the roof and flies away slower than usual so Y/N can catch up.

Y/N follows closely behind Hawks as they fly at matching speeds through the city they end up at a cafe, "What a cute place! I honestly thought you would bring us to a KFC or something."

"Well they also sell fried chicken here too so your not completely off." Hawks says while holding the door open for Y/N . Y/N laughs and walks in Hawks following behind and they both get seated enjoying their unofficial date with each other.