3.4.2

"Allison?" Paris asks Ethan as she walks down the hall

"Allison?" Paris asks Ethan as she walks down the hall. "Okay. Let me show you her. She should be going to lunchtime detention" Ethan leads her to a classroom where a teacher was pointing at students. The two peak inside the closed door's window, both looking around inside the classroom. "There" Ethan points towards the back far corner of the classroom where a girl was sat right behind Isaac.

She had wavy brown hair and was wearing a long-sleeved shirt, the sleeves going a little past her elbows, the shirt being white, the sleeves a brownish black, though lacy. They listen in with their hearing as the teacher, Harris, points at the pair. "Restocking the janitor's closet." Isaac looks back at Allison and Allison drops her pencil in surprise. "Oh, Mr. Harris?" Isaac quickly gets up, walking closer to him.

"Um...does it have to be with her?" He wonders. "Now that I know you prefer not to...Yes. You have to be with her" Isaac sighs, looking back at the seemingly quiet Argent. "Great" He mumbles. "Thanks for your help and for using me. You are no longer needed" Paris smiles, walking away. "What are you gonna do now?" "Nothing involving you" She replies easily. "We could help you".

Paris stops to look at him. "I helped you already, you helped me. The deals over and I don't need your help anymore. Goodbye" Paris leaves him there, turning down an empty hallway to find the same kid from before, Stiles, quickly stoop down into his chair. At that moment, a girl is walked out by a deputy as she whimpers. Paris quickly hides behind the corner, watching curiously.

"Wait right here, okay?" The deputy asks and the blonde girl nods. "Okay." The deputy walks back into the office, leaving the girl by herself and Stiles quickly stands up. "Um, hi, Ashley. Hi. Can I talk to you just for one sec? Sorry" He leads her a little bit away from the office, chancing a glance just to make sure no one was looking. "I just need to, um, ask you something. Really quick, and it's gonna sound really unbelievably insensitive, so I apologize in advance."

"Um...was Kyle a virgin?" He asks her and Paris gapes. 'You don't just ask a girl that question! What the hell is he doing'? "What?" The girl asks confused. "Your boyfriend, was he a virgin, or did you guys...you know what I mean..." Paris watches as the girl slaps Stiles as hard as she could and winces. She's had her fair share of slaps from other girls, though, admittedly, Stiles deserved that for sure.

At that moment, the deputy from before reappears, sending Stiles a glare and leading the girl away. The girl pauses though, turning back to look at Stiles. "No. He wasn't a virgin." She answers before walking away. Another deputy appears, actually, the Sheriff, glancing at the girl before facing Stiles in disbelief and anger. "Have you completely lost your mind? I've got six murders, Stiles. You see those men in there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we've got a full-blown serial killer on our hands" He whispers the last part so no one can hear.

'Great. We arrive as soon as a serial killer shows up. Though, I'm pretty sure two of those murders were from Darius and I. We didn't exactly hide our last two kills from In-N-Out'. "You get that?" "Yes, Dad. I get that." 'Dad? So not only is his Dad on the police force but he's the Sheriff? And this kid obviously knows about the supernatural. Does his dad know about it too? No, probably not. He seems kind of oblivious about the whole thing'.