Just another day... well, kinda

In a small town called Almyra, lives two high schoolers who are rather famous for the fact that they have many differences and meet up with each other at 3:58 every day. Sapnap, who was born into a Christian family who goes to church every Sunday. Then there is a6d, who is what people at the church Sapnap goes to a "full blown sinner in the eyes of God", but a6d couldn't give two fucks about it. You may think that the two would hate each other, but they actually have a crush on one another. Now let's see what they're doing.

A6d rocked himself back and forth while playing with his inverted cross necklace as a cigarette is placed between his lips, he doesn't smoke a lot, he does know the risk and he's super careful where he smokes, he mostly likes the rebellious look it gives him. A6d took his phone out and checked the time. 3:53. He and Sapnap would meet by the same old alleyway at 3:58 everyday like clockwork, except for the weekends. He started to flip through his Satanic Bible (they exist) and landed on a page that he was reading and decided to finish the page. Few minutes later, a6d looked up to see Sapnap walking with his head down. A6d took the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out and place the butt of it in the trash compartment on top of the trash can. He put his book in his bag and took out a mint tin and popped a mint into his mouth to get rid of the smell of smoke from his mouth.

"Hey Sappy Nappy, how's your day?" A6d has a tendency of sounding flirty to Sapnap, but never really realizes it. Sapnap looked at him and rolled his eyes from that nickname.

"What do you want?" Sapnap crossed his arm and looked at the Satanist standing in front of him, Sapnap can't help but to think that a6d is rather cute.

"What? I just want to know how your day was." A6d placed his hands on his hips and looked at Sapnap. Sapnap sighed, knowing that a6d won't stop bothering him until he answers.

"Fine. My day was pretty good. Although, my parents want to take me a their Bible discussion and study meeting (BDSM joke) later today and I don't want to." He placed his arms to his side as he looks up at the sky.

"Well, you can tell them that you don't want to go." A6d stepped closer to Sapnap causing the other to look at him with a bewildered look.

"What!? I can't. They always want me to do something and I can't tell them that I don't want to." Sapnap placed his hands on a6d's shoulders and let them go after his small rant. He let out a breath and let go of a6d's shoulders as a6d grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Umm, can I show you something that I got?" A6d decided to break the tension that Sapnap has. Sapnap nodded as a6d took his arm and lead him into the alleyway that was near the two. Sapnap looked at a6d with a questioning look as a6d took out a wooden board, and on closer examination turned out to be an Ouija board. Sapnap took a step back with a look of disgust as a6d had a slight smirk on his.

"Why do you have that?!" Sapnap slightly yelled and grabbed a6d's shoulders again. He held onto his cross that he had around his neck. He looked at a6d who now had a slight blush across his face and fumbling with the board. He placed the board back in his bag and took out a darkly colored lipgloss and put it on. Sapnap looked at a6d's glossed lips. A6d walked closer to Sapnap and placed his hand onto Sapnap's cheek, blushing even more. Sapnap took notice on a6d's eye makeup, dark burgundy with purple eyeshadow and black lined around his eyes. A6d placed his other hand on Sapnap's shoulder, Sapnap placed both of his hands on a6d's waist.

"I know that some people at the church think that this is a "sin", but it's not my fault for being gay." A6d smiled softly as Sapnap pulled him closer, this caused a6d to blush like crazy.

"It's not my fault for being bisexual either." Sapnap kissed a6d on lips and a6d melted into the kiss. A6d moved his arms around Sapnap's neck. After a minute, the two let the kiss with a string of saliva pulled from their lips. The two pulled away from each other with a large blush across their face.