"Okay."

He smiles and then walks out of the room.

-

Fred,

I know you probably want nothing to do with me because I'm sure by now, Harry has filled you all in. You guys have all probably made up your minds about me but I can't allow you to do so without at least trying to explain what happened.

I know you're probably the only one who will hear me out. I'm not what you guys think I am. I promise you I'm not...

Is it possible for us to meet up? Maybe you can let me explain what happened this year. Let me explain to you what changed this year. If you still hate me after that... I'll leave you alone. I just can't live with knowing you hate me when you don't have all the facts.

Please owl me whenever you have made your decision...

With love,

Maya.

-

Once I wrote the letter and finished crying over it, I went to find Draco. I ran into Theo and had to make some excuse for crying. He understood that I didn't want to talk about it and I explained quickly that I need to find Draco. He pointed me in the direction of where he saw him last and I was off to find him.

When I found him, I saw him sitting at the kitchen table with an owl sitting beside him.

"Hi." I say as I walk over and sit down on his lap.

"Hey, love." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me. "Did you finish the letter?"

"Yes." I say. "But can you just hold me for a moment?"

He smiles and pulls me closer as he rests his head on my shoulder and I do the same. We sat like that for a long while until Draco's aunt walks into the kitchen and clears her throat.

"Oh.. um. Hi." I say as I slowly get off of Draco.

She smiles at us.

Andromeda reminds me a lot of Narcissa. They're both very soft spoken but scary as fuck when angry. I have a feeling both of them would kick ass whenever they are angry.

"Draco, do you mind if I have a word with Maya for a moment?" Andromeda asks. I look from her to Draco as he looks at me. I nod.

"I'll go mail this for you then?" He says as he stands up slowly and lets go of my hand.

"Thank you." I say quietly. He nods and smiles at me before leaving the two of us alone.

I smile awkwardly at Andromeda because if I'm being honest, she scares me. She's kind, of course and I trust her but she definitely scares me.

"I have spoken to my sister and understand that you met her and Lucious not that long ago." Andromeda begins.

"Yes, I met them once and it didn't go very well."

"I also heard that." She says and smiles. "But don't worry about what that piece of shit my sister chose to marry thinks of you."

I didn't know what to say so I just smile and nod.

"Narcissa seems very fond of you, Miss Potter." She says gently. "And I for one agree with her."

Again, I didn't know what to say.. or really, where she was going with this.

"Miss Potter, all I'm trying to say is that you and Draco make a beautiful couple. I was never close with the Malfoy's because of- family drama." She pauses. I knew what she meant. Malfoy was never supportive of her marriage. "I've never been close with them but Draco seems very happy. Very different from how he could have turned out."

"I- I'm glad that he's happy... I mean I hope that he's happy..."

I am so awkward, why am I so awkward.

"I believe you kids are good, I believe you have been pushed onto the wrong side." Andromeda says.

"I believe we're good too." I say. "I want to think when it comes down it, we will be brave enough to do what's right."

She smiles.

"You will." Andromeda says before standing up and walking out. She scares me but she's definitely one of the better people that I've met from Draco's family.