1 (Rewrite)

Izuku looked over all the files that had been just piling up on his desk. He wanted so badly to go on patrol, to see the outside, and to see mostly the friendly faces that always smiled back at him. Izuku knew better than to think about going outside for a while because everyone forced the new number one to take a break, he had gone through so much during his 3 years of UA and being quickly thrown into position of Number 1 really took a huge toll on his mental health. 

Izuku started to remember everything that had went down during high school, the endless amounts of fighting, being thrown around like a ragdoll during training, the war, endlessly breaking his bones, the number of scars he acquired, and the number of toxic partners he went through.

His breathing quickened, his chest becoming tighter than a knot in your laces that you washed and dried. The greenette eventually counted to ten, hoping that the panic attack would blow over, eventually it subsided. Izuku sighed out of relief.

I'm glad it didn't escalate like usual...
(Izuku)

Izuku finally got from behind his desk and paced the office that once belonged to the previous Number 1, Endeavor. Izuku hated Endeavor with a burning passion, that's why he tried to erase every sign of him being here. Even though the burn marks would probably be permanent but that would be a problem for another day. After a while of inspecting everything he could about his dull office he got bored, Izuku thought of calling up the Dekusqud but realized that they were all busy doing their own things, so he thought of calling up Denki. Denki is like Deku's brother but he had remembered that Denki was hanging out with Shinsou today because it had been their 3 year anniversary today. Izuku sighed sadly, then heard his phone start to ring. He quickly sped over to his desk and picked up the phone.

Hello?
(Izuku)

Brat, you better be on your way back to this damn house
(Hisashi)

Izuku's breath hitched, he had forgotten that he was supposed to be home at 5.

I-I'm sorry father, I got caught u-
(Izuku)

Hisashi quickly cut off the 18 year old, yelling at him. Calling him all sort of hurtful names, but not like the ones he got in middle school. These names were worse, Izuku teared up at every name that Hisashi called him, and eventually Izuku got fed up so he hung up the phone on his loud father. The teen took a shaky breath in and ran his hand through his matted hair, Izuku soon got another call, he had looked at the phone and noticed it was from Hawks. The greenette quickly evened out his breathing and picked up the phone

Y-yea Hawks?
(Izuku)

The teen mentally cursed himself out for stuttering, but there's nothing he could do about it now.

Hey kid, you okay? You sound spooked
(Hawks)

Hawks was one of the few people Izuku trusted with his personal information. Hawks even knew about his little space, so he literally knows how to read Izuku like an open book even if he's not physically near him.

Yeah.. I'm okay. I need to head home now, so then I can get a good nights sleep.
(Izuku)

The greenette lied so easily, he knew if Hawks had known what's still going on in his household, things would get ugly, then stuff would get out to the public, and it would just be too much for everyone to handle. So Izuku decided lying would be the best thing to do in this situation, not like it's any different then what he's been doing.

Okay.. Tell me if you need something.
(Hawks)

Hawks knew something was up but he decided to drop it, he needed to focus on patrol at the moment otherwise his wings would be clipped again, so he hung up the phone.

Izuku sighed then checked the time. It was 4:50. The teen panicked, it takes 30 minutes to get to his house, and that's only if there's no traffic. He quickly gabbed his keys off his desk and ran out of his office, slamming the door behind him. The greenette didn't bother to look up at anyone who was sending him confused stares and glares, he kept his head down and kept running, but that's until he bumped into someone, or something.

Woah Izuku, chill out!

Kirishima held out a hand for the fellow fallen teen, Izuku took it gratefully, and looked up to actually look Kirishima in the eyes, but he soon noticed the way he was holding onto Kirishima's hand. Hell he wasn't even holding onto his hand, the greenette was holding onto his finger like a child. Izuku knew he was already starting to regress from even being in the presence of his one of his High school crushes. Kirishima took notice to the small gesture and smiled. He had felt his caregiver instincts starting up, but before he could say anything to his crush Izuku muttered out a sorry and ran out of the building.

What was that all about?
(Bakugou)

Bakugou had seen the whole interaction from a distance, he knew that Kirishima had been crushing on Izuku and he didn't mind one bit cause the ash blonde himself had been crushing on Izuku since middle school. That's the only reason he bullied him, he never understood the feeling he got around the green eyed male, so he pushed him away. Saying all those harsh words hoping that it would get Izuku to finally leave him alone so that stupid bubbly and happy feeling could go away but that wasn't the case in high school. The feeling only got stronger, but then Bakugou developed feelings for Kirishima. He was confused for a good while before discovering that he was Poly, Gay and a Little. Yay for him.

Bakugou finally told Kirishima about his feeling towards him and Izuku, (meaning he said that he loved both boys but he only told Kiri) luckily Kirishima felt the same exact way towards both of them.

Oh Baby boy! You saw all of that?

Kirishima gave Bakugou his signature toothy grin while rubbing the back of his neck. Bakugou instantly felt small at the nickname but he knew it wasn't the time or place to be a baby.

O-of course I saw it you dumbass!

Bakugou imploded, Kirishima held his arms up in defense. He knew that anything he said could make Bakugou explode, literally.

Tch.. Idiot.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at his caregiver and lover, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with Izuku.

I know how you feel Baku, let's go ask Aizawa if we can do some patrol with him tomorrow!

Kirishima perks up, Bakugou somewhat warms up to the idea.

Whatever..

The blonde blows the comment off like it's nothing but in all reality he's happy that Kirishima suggested that idea. The redhead eventually grabs Bakugou and hoists him onto his back.

To Aizawa's office we go!

Kirishima marched off to where Aizawa's office was located, Bakugou let out a small giggled before covering his mouth and mentally cursing himself out.