Part 37: The Last Part

Start from the beginning

"You two are so cunning! Don't pull that stunt again. My wife is pregnant you know?" Mew said, still hugging Gulf from the back.

"I know, duh! Where's my wife?" Bright asked.

"He is still with the boys" Mew grins. He used Win as the bait so he can escape and get to the two, not that he doesn't trust Bright or Gulf but he just want to.

Bright playfully glares at Mew, "Okay, I'm leaving here. I'm going to where my wife is. See you later babe" Bright winks at Gulf while Mew glares at him. Gulf just laughed and untangle himself from Mew's hug so he can wash the dishes.

The next succeeding days both couple were busy with the preparations with the help of their friends and their parents.

Finally its the day of the wedding. The wedding that everyone's been waiting for. The only ones invited were just immediate family and closest friend.

From Mew's side, he only got Run, Boom and Boun and from Win's side, he got Tay and Newwie.

Mew and Bright is in one room preparing while Gulf and Win is in another. Though the thought before with Mew and Bright in one room is impossible as the two will start bickering but now they're all buddy-buddy and keeps teasing each other.

While on the other room with Win and Gulf, the two were ever serious but sometimes Gulf will throw a joke or two and Win will laugh his ass off. They're both nervous, so the ever funny Win and the Joker Gulf is tensed as if their husbands will leave them.

"Win thank you for staying with bright. I owe you a lot. Thank you for picking him up when he was broken and making him whole again. I haven't apologise properly about what happen before, well I know that stupid best friend of mine already did but I want to say sorry. We didn't mean to deceive you. Thank you for staying with Bright all throughout." Gulf sincerely said, he is thankful that it was Win who Bright loved and loves.

"I understand you two and I won't just leave him like that. I'm sorry about Mew though." He throws an apologetic look at Gulf, "I'm glad that I fell for him. Thank you for helping me before and holding on to him when he was broken. You were his backbone and guide. We are grateful to you" Win said as tears starts to brim in hia eyes.

"Of course. I love him as much, he is a brother to me and the best, best friend I have." Gulf answered handing a tissue to Win, "Let's stop this being dramatic and all, don't cry or you'll look ugly" Gulf playfully said and Win just giggles.

Bright and Win wears a white tux while Mew and Gulf wear black. It's a double wedding in the beach side garden, property of Gulf's family. All kinds of flowers decorated properly.

Mew and Bright got a golden sun pin and Win got a golden bunny while Gulf got Golden sunflower.

The venue is full of their guests. The firat seats were reserved to the families. Bright and Gulf's on the other while Mew and Win on the other side.

All eyes were on the ones walking down the aisle.

The ones who walk first is Bright and Win, elegantly displays their visuals. Win holds on Bright's arm.

The next that walks in is the main couple, Mew and Gulf. Gulf also holds Mew arm ans they walk slowly.

The tears of each family is evident that their boys were tying the knot.

The four sits as the as the wedding ceremony started. Exchanging their wedding vows.

"Mew Suppasit, do you take Gulf Kanawut as your lawful wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I do, father"

"Gulf Kanawut, do you take Mew Suppasit as your lawful husband in sickness and in health?"

Gulf squeeze Mew's hand that he is holding.

"I do, father"

The priest moves to the other couple.

"Do you Bright Vachirawit take Win Metawin as your lawful wife in sickness and in health?"

Bright looks lovingly at his wife, "I do, father"

"Do you Win Metawin take Bright Vachirawit as your lawful husband in sickness and in health?"

"I won't have it otherwise. I do, father" Win answered making the guests giggles.

The priest moves to the front, "By the power bestowed upon me, Now I declare you husbands and wives. Groom may kiss your bride"

The husbands didn't hestitate and kiss their wife infront of everyone. The whole venue echoed with clappings and congratulations.

Year after, Gulf gave birth with the healthy Twins. They named them Tharn and Dean. The kids were cute, their uncles - The boys, visits them weekly to play with the kids.

Gulf and Mew were hands on at taking care of their little angels.

Mew and Gulf received a gift from Gulf's dad, it was a house. A huge one. The house is just as big as Mew's family house. Well due to the request of the best friend, Bright and Win are their neighbours whose house is also a gift from Gulf's dad.

Win surprisingly is also pregnant. He got the same case as Gulf, he ia on his third month of pregnancy and Bright is so stressed as his wife's taste buds were extreme. 

They haven't announced to the world yet that they are married but they planned to do it on the biggest fan meeting for their ever successful series that ended already.

Trust and love is all you need to have a happy life. Life isn't perfect, you just need to hold each other's hand to get through everything that life throws at you.

~~~~~~~

// This is the end of the story. I will be posting Gulf's time during his pregnancy, Win's proposal and maybe five years after (the kiddos will be grown up) but that won't happen anytime soon. My class just started and my work loads are getting extreme haha.

As long as I got the ideas and inspiration to write then who knows what I will add?

Thank you for staying with me. I appreciate everyone.

For the last time, let apologize for the typos and grammatical errors. Also, thank you for understanding.

This is my favorite story so far. Hehe. I'm sad it's the end already.

Like what I've mentioned, I will be posting a second generation of this story. I hope you guys read that too.

Love lots ♥️💙