Yes Darlin' James March x Reader Smut

credits to @covenforlilfangirl on tumblr

I look up from my book as I hear a door open and shut. Footsteps can be heard making way towards the bedroom section of the Hotel room 64. He walks in, blood dripping down his face and chest. The determination was written across his face as he walked to the bathroom, stripping each article of clothing as he makes his way. I watch from the bed, the book still in hand and glasses still resting on my nose. His boxers slip off, exposing his pale backside. I smirk as I decide to join his as I hear water running. I move from my fetal sitting position. I put a bookmark in my book before sitting it on the bedside table. I tear off my soft, black oversized sweater, then slide off my navy blue panties. I make my way to the bathroom, following James' path. My bare feet press against the cold tiles of the vintage bathroom. I hear James grunt as I let my messy knot of dark brown hair out of the bun it was in. I, without a sound, pull back the curtain and slide in.

His back faces me. Before I can decide what to I first, my hands find their way to his back. He jumps, turning his head back but doesn't turn. Letting me admire his body, he stands still. My small hands run down his back and up again. I press my breast against his back, kissing where I can reach which is almost below his shoulder blades. He finally turns quickly. He presses me under the water in one motion before jumping out. He sticks out his hand, relishing in my shock. I grab his hand, he pulls me to him then picks me up. I yelp from shock and he smiles.

"Did I scare you, dear?" He says in amusement. I nod before crashing my lips to his, not able to hold back from him being so close to me. He kisses me back, roughly as we make way to the bed. Suddenly, he drops me on the soft white bed. I squealed as he grabs my ankles and yanks me towards him. I see his erection fully hard and red. I bite my lip on impulse which in turn causes James to growl.

"You know what doing that does to me, darling," He says while his finger trails down in between my breast to my navel. I moan softly, nodding. He smirks, evilly. His cock rubs against my vulnerable core. I arch my back, unable to hold back my moans He slowly presses into me, allowing me to adjust to his size. He waits a few seconds before pounding into me, merciless. I scream out his name, causing him to go faster.

"Oh yes. Yes, darlin'. Scream my name for this whole hotel to hear. Fuck, you're so gorgeous, dear. And so damn tight," James groans out. I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, scratching his shoulder blades. He places his arms around me and lifts me up, his cock still hard inside me. He slowly moves to a wall, slamming me on it. He moves his hands to my ass and begins to thrust ruthlessly again.

"Fuck, James, please. Please le-"

"No, You can't cum yet, gorgeous. You have to wait," He says, interrupting me. He lifts me once against, throwing me on the bed.

"Flip around, on your stomach." He demands. With a smile on my face, I turn around. He moves on the bed and pulls my ass up.

"Keep your head on the bed and don't cum without permission, love." He says before slamming his cock into my core. I scream as he slams himself into me at an inhuman pace. We both groan out as we get close to cumming. He goes even harder, scratching down my back. He yanks my hair back and pounds deeper and harder than I've ever felt.

"Cum. Fucking cum for me, Y/N" He says. I listen and let go the intense orgasm. I cry out his name, shaking slightly due to him still pounding into me. Suddenly, He pulls out and a liquid shoots onto my ass and back. Once he is done, I collapse onto the bed while he moves to lay down. He grabs a shirt and wipes up most of the cum, kissing my shoulders once he's done. I struggle to move over to him but curl up to him once I am against his chest. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead. I close my eyes that suddenly becomes heavy.

"You did perfect, Angel. I love you, Y/N,"

"I love you too, James," I say as sleep takes control of me.