married to james patrick march<3

credits from the tumblr account- anaomynous

After hours of trying, you got your fussy 4 year old, who was sick with an ear infection to sleep, you were so exhausted after the hours you have spent to hush the crying. He was wrapped around you, in a rocking chair, his head resting heavily on your shoulder. You walked to his bed, gently placing him into it, before James came up from behind you, and kissed on your neck, interlacing his fingers, on your waist. “You finally got our son to sleep, I thought for sure that was an impossibility, not for you though if course, you, incredible woman.” He said with a smile. He let you go, and face you. He had a cigarette in his hand, his blazer taken off to show him in a button up, with suspenders, and the sleeves rolled up. The strength of his fore arms. Exposed, with muscle, and bulging veins. This sight to behold was your husband, and you were tingled at the thought, that he was the man you got to sleep next to every night. He treated you with the up most affection, as if you were a goddess. He raised an eyebrow at you and smirked, clenching his teeth on his cigarette. “You looking at something you fancy, My darling?” He said, slightly muffled by the cigarette. You caressed his pale arms, causing goosebumps to go wild from your touch. “I fancy all of you, My one and only,” You say with a smile. “Oh, my sweet Y/N, you know exactly what I like to hear, don’t start anything you do not intend to finish, now,” He said with a wink. You looked towards your son in his crib, moving your head in his direction. “Well, it would appear we do have some time to ourselves, Mr. March,” He took the cigar from his mouth and his breath caught, inhaling sharply, between his gaped lips. He loved when you called him, Mr. March. He swallowed hard, and regained his composure with a smirk, showing the deep set dimple in his cheek. “I shall meet you in our bedroom, darling, I am off to bed,” He said kissing your forehead. You let out a huff, slightly disappointed he was wanting to dismiss your indirect attempts of seducing him. You took one last look at your son, as he slept soundly, He absolutely carried James’ beauty. You smiled and walked out of the room, turning off the light, and shutting the door quietly behind you. You went to the bedroom, which was connected to his room through The Cortez. You walked in, not seeing James in the room. You scratched your head, unsure of where he could have gone. You began to slip out of the dress you had been wearing that day, today you all had hosted a large ballroom party, and it absolutely exhausting to cater to all of James’ rich, asshole, friends. You let the dress fall to the ground, leaving you in just your bra and panties. You felt a cool, hand wrap around your neck from behind, James firmly pressing himself, onto your backside. You felt how hard he was through his pants and bit your lip, He always became such a savage, animal when it came to love making. He was absolutely unhinged. He used his free hand, to free your breasts from your bra, kneading his fingers into it. “You teased me all through the night, Y/N, and I must see to it that you follow through.” He said in a low voice, his lips brushing your ear, immediately making you tingle all over. He turned around, keeping his hold on you, before pushing you onto your bed, he stayed on your back, falling with you, his weight pushing down onto you, giving you no where to go, James was in total control of all your movements. He pulled your panties off, and spread your legs apart with his feet. He slowly, but forcefully, placed 2 fingers inside of you. You moaned lighting as he pulled your head up, with his hand that was still on your neck. “Oooh, I see that you are already full of desire for me,” He said with a satisfied, chuckle. “Desire for you, Mr. March,” You said, knowing it would drive him crazy. He groaned, and let you go briefly. He moved his suspenders off his shoulders, slowly undoing his shirt, leaving you aching with anticipation for what he had planned. You looked back at him, his gorgeous body exposed, you loved how you never failed to be so attracted to him, it was like you were a newly wed couple after all these years had passed. He let his pants fall to the ground, lining himself up with you, He wasted no time, grabbing your hips, and pushing his length inside of you, you both moaned, as a whole days worth of desire was being fulfilled. He used your hips to thrust even harder, pulling you back, hard against him, making a loud slap with each frantic, thrust he made inside you. He grabbed your hair, wrapping it around his wrist, and pulling you up. He bite the back of your neck, leaving kisses as well after each bite, still thrusting inside of you. He tore your bra apart off of you, and tossed it to the side, before turning you around and pushing you down onto your back. You bit your lip, as he parted your legs and re entered you, you wrapped your legs around him, giving him even more room, to go deeper. He pressed his lips onto yours, forcibly pushing his tongue into your mouth, battling for dominance, while he kneaded your breasts with his hands, going faster, and harder inside you, you could not contain how loudly you were moaning, “Are you going to finish for me, Mrs. March?” He cooed into your ear, continuing his movements inside you like he had been doing. You could tell he was getting closer, by how he was beginning to act, his movements more random, and frantic, as he reached down to rub you with his fingers, to ensure you would also finish closely to him. You felt yourself getting light headed, getting closer and closer, moaning his name. That’s when the door opened. You both got under the covers in panic, when your son walked into the room, rubbing his eyes, and crying. “Oh good Lord in heaven, I hope he didn’t see anything!” Exclaimed James, while putting his hands over his face. You reached for your robe from underr the blanket, and put it on. You chuckled at his reaction and picked him up. “This is more than likely the reason, my peers had their children cared for by nannies, Y/N,” You shook your head “My love, we will not be those people.” You responded, taking him out of the room. “Hurry back, my dear, we are not finished yet,” He teased, lighting a cigarette from the bedside table. You smiled at him, “I will be back soon, Mr. March,”