Once they got there, they lined up in front of the generals, who were discussing the results amongst themselves. They stood on a stage, bright lights shining into their eyes. There was a table with six red armbands lined up.

The Eldians saluted to their higher ups and held their breathes as one of the General's cleared his throat. Zeke the current holder of the Beast Titan was there too, standing behind the General.

The General then opened his mouth to speak, "Six of you lucky children will be getting the ultimate honor you devil spawns can get." He eyed all of them, the same look of disgust in his eyes as the guard who was supposed to fetch them. "Becoming Warriors for Marley." He finished.

He was then handed a piece of paper, once more clearing his throat.

"Firstly, getting the Cart Titan will be... Pieke Finger." He read aloud, Pieck hiding the relief she felt.

Pieke stepped up to the table in front of the stage the Generals were standing on and grabbed her new Red Armband, indicating she was an honorary Marleyan.

"Next, the newest Colossal Titan will be Bertolt Hoover." The General announced. Again, Bertolt walked up to the table and got his new armband.

"Thirdly the newest Jaw Titan will be Marcel Galliard." The General said, this time, Marcel grabbing his red armband. 

"Fourth the newest Female Titan will be Annie Leonhart." Annie grabbed her armband and seemed to stare at it for a second.

"Fifthly the newest Armored Jaw Titan will be (Y/n) Tybur." The general announced, (Y/n) seeming to puff his chest out in pride. He stepped up and grabbed his armband, before going back and lining up with the rest of the chosen Warriors.

"Lastly the newest Armored Titan will be..." The General paused, both Reiner and Porco holding their breathes in a baited silence, they seemed to go on for hours.

"Reiner Braun." The commander announced the final one, (Y/n) immediately noticing Porco clench his fist. 

Reiner seemed to be in a state of shock, over the fact he had been chosen. He immediately covered up this shock, and stepped up to grab his armband, nonetheless.

Porco noticed (Y/n) glance at Marcel, and gave him a disappointed look, though eventually reverted his eyes back to the commander. 

Marcel, on the other hand, met (Y/n)'s disappointed look, though just lightly shook his head. 

This made Porco's eyebrows scrunch in confusion, though that confusion was quickly overridden with anger. 

"Why would they choose that weakling? I surpass him in every aspect." Porco gritted his teeth, resisting the urge to go punch the arrogant smirk that had made its way onto Reiner's face." We all know that he is the weakest of us all."  Porco's tempter was rising by the second.

Other than (Y/n) and Marcel, the others were too shocked too to hear that Reiner got chosen.

"That is all." The General finished, Zeke giving them a quick glance. The Generals and other higher ups were quick to leave, the lights shutting off, leaving the new Warriors, and one, Warrior candidate in the dead of night.

As soon as they were gone, Porco didn't hesitate to move.

Edited- 1/9/2022