"Remember not to hurt him too much!" Porco teased, ruffling (Y/n)'s hair, making the latter whine and try to fix his (h/c) hair.

"I wouldn't do that..." Annie mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Reiner! You have been quiet, is there something on your mind?" (Y/n) peered over at him, Porco going to bother his brother.

Reiner just shrugged, before speaking.

"How can you all be so at ease right now?" He asked incredulously, shadows under his eyes.

(Y/n) just sighed and nodded.

Tonight, they would get the news of who gets to inherit what Titan, and they all were antsy to know what they got, if they got anything.

"Don't be so worried." (Y/n) tried to brush it off.

"Easy for you to say, you already have a guaranteed titan, (Y/n) Tybur." Marcel caught up, teasing (Y/n).

"Hey! It's not easy being amazing!" (Y/n) pretended to brag, Marcel laughing.

But before they knew it, they were back at the training grounds, ready to see (Y/n) spar with Annie. 

They both go into position, ready to spar.

Though Annie had a lot of technique, they were about matched in agility.

Annie started with a roundhouse kick to (Y/n)'s side, though he jumped, and twisted mid-air and tried to kick her back. 

Annie ducked and tried to punch him while he was coming back down. She punched (Y/n) in the gut, only for (Y/n) to catch her fist.

(Y/n) held her fist and twisted her arm behind her back, "Do you submit?" (Y/n) asked, lightly smirking he'd beat Annie. 

Annie could smell (Y/n)'s natural scent of rain and lavender, making her lightly blush, though barely noticeable to any of them. Annie tapped out, after rendering that she wouldn't be able to get out of (Y/n)'s iron grip.

"Ha! And you claim to be unbeatable!" (Y/n) teased, getting off her. Annie playfully rolled her eyes, ready to say something when she was cut off.

"It is time for the announcement of the newest Warriors." A guard appeared, holding his gun threateningly. He spat out the words, the guard obviously not wanting to talk to them. 

(Y/n) scrunched his eyebrows at the guard's rude way of speaking, not happy with being spoken to in such a disgusted manner. Before he could make a move to do or say anything, Pieck placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head.

But Porco had other plans in mind.

"Don't speak to us like that! We could be the future warriors protecting your sorry ass." Porco spat, just as much hatred filling his voice talking to the guard.

The guard's eyes visibly widened in disgust and hatred, a look of distaste in his eyes.

The guard didn't hesitate to raise his gun, ready to do something he wouldn't regret.

But before he could pull the trigger, (Y/n) put his hand on the barrel, shoving the gun down roughly.

Now it was Porco's eyes that widened, the guard trying to get (Y/n)'s hand off the gun.

"I wouldn't recommend trying to hit my friends in my presence." (Y/n) spat, not liking how Porco almost got shot.

The guard roughly pulled his gun from (Y/n), scoffing and turning around.

(Y/n) shook his head before looking back to the others.

"We should probably get to the ceremony; we don't want more guards like him showing up." (Y/n) rolled his eyes in distaste, the others nodding their heads in agreeance.