Chapter 2

(Reader's P.O.V)

I put Cream down next to the bathtub and i turned on the water. I opened a cabinet and i was looking though the shampoo. I chose the one that smelt like Bluebell's for Cream. I stopped the water and i put cream inside of the tub. 

i saw Cream not freaking out so i went and i pour water on Cream wetting down his fur and i rubbed the Shampoo into his fur. i heard him purring and once i was done i washed off the Shampoo and then, i picked him up and i dried him off and i set him down and he stayed in the towel. 

I went and i grabbed Ruby. I put her into the bathtub and i drained the tub and i refilled it and i grabbed a shampoo that smelt like Roses and i was going to use it on Ruby. I stopped the water and i wetted down her fur before putting the shampoo on her I rubbed it into her fur and then i washed the Shampoo off of her and then i picked her up and i drained the tub and i dried her off before setting her down next to Cream. 

I looked at Lucifer I then picked him up. I set him in the tub and i placed the other two Shampoo back in their place and i grabbed a Shampoo that smelt like Mint and i sighed. I went and refilled the tub and i washed him but when i tried to put the Shampoo on him he freaked out and tried to attack me so i backed away. I then went and i grabbed a shampoo that when i smell it it reminded me of a peaceful field i went and i put this Shampoo on him and he was calm. 

I then washed off the shampoo and i drained the tub and i picked him up and set him down next to Cream.  I Then then did the same for the rest of the cats I used a shampoo that smelled like Lavender for Archie I used a shampoo that smelled like Honey for Raven and i used a shampoo that smelled like Buttercup's for William.

I then took them back into my room. I had a comb and i smiled as i watched them all form a line to be brushed. I saw that Archie was first so i combed though his fur and i was gentle. I had a smaller box next to me and after i brushed his fur i pulled out a Blue collar that had Archie's name on it and i put it on him as i smiled happily. 

As Archie walked off of my lap and sat down on my bed Cream Jumped onto my lap and i brushed the comb though his fur and i had a Purple mixed with green collar that had Cream's name on it and i put it on him and he sat next to Archie.  Raven then jumped up onto my Lap and i brushed his fur before  pulling out a Black collar with a diamond shaped key with Raven's name on it. 

I put it on him and he sat next to Archie. Ruby Jumped onto my lap and i brushed her fur and i put a Reddish colored collar on her and she went and she sat next Raven. William then Jumped onto my lap and i brushed his fur before pulling out a Greenish color out with his name on it and i put it on him he went and he sat next to Cream.  Then Lucifer Jumped onto my lap  and i brushed his fur and i pulled out a red Collar that has Lucifer's name on it and i smiled as he sat in between William and Cream.  

I stood up and i walked out of my Room Everyone was following me. I showed them around my Manor. I heard Archie's surprised Meow when i walked into a fully metal room. I sigh looking around i walked out of there and they all kept following me before i stood in the ballroom and i walked over to a safe and i pulled out a black Rose and i held it to my hand and my hand glowed a bit. and a devil sign appeared glowing in my hand.

 I put the rose down in the safe and closed it again and i then locked it and i moved my hair away from my eye and i sigh as my eye glowed as i muttered a command and then the sign disappeared from my hand and from my eye so then i looked like a normal person.

 After a couple of mins 5 people walked in and 2 butler appear behind me. I sigh before saying "Ok everyone i want you to meet my cats. *Points at Archie* This is Archie (Ciel Phantomhive) *Points at Raven* This is Raven (Sebastian Michaelis) *Points at Cream* This is Cream (Alois Tracy) *Points at Lucifer* This is Lucifer (Claude Faustus) *Points at William* This is William (William T. Spears) *Points to Ruby* And this is Ruby (Grell) They are my cats so i want them to be treated correctly and to make sure that they are  away from my dogs ok?" 

The 5 people bowed before leaving but one stayed and i went and said "Mike what's wrong?" Mike looked up before saying "I just think that i am  different i don't know what to do." I sigh before i say "Mike All because we all  are from different place doesn't mean our power's are different." I looked down at the cats cause they were surprised.  

The Cat's P.O.V

Archie looked surprised before looked at Raven and saying "Did she just say powers?"  Raven nodded his head before saying "Young master Maybe just her and mike have power's cause i know her two butler's are demons that stick by their master until their master tells them to take her soul." Archie looked at Raven before saying "Wait how?" Raven sighs before saying "There are demons that do want they are order until they get to take their or unless she got turned into a demon after ordering them to stay with her."