Safe?

Damon had gotten me a new phone the next day and told me if I dropped it he wouldnt get me a new one, so I tried not to drop it. These thing were pretty cool, I liked knowing I could talk to anyone at any point in the day.

That morning Damon let Kai out, the second he did he hugged me and I didn't know why. When he let go Damon gave me a cheeky look as we walked up the stairs. When I flopped on the couch he sat down right next to me and place his hand on my knee, the continued to place a blanket over us.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"No idea. There is probably some party that we can go to." Damon said.

"There is actually! There is a beach party right outside Mystic Falls." Elena said, Kai looked over at me when she said that. I noticed his hand was slowly moving up my thigh.

"Should the crazies really be going to a party?" Damon asked.

"We will all be there. We can take them with, just no feeding." Stefan said pointing at me, I put my hands up defensively.

"No promises brothers. I smell someone there with AB- there is no way I'm holding back." I said as a joke, Damon caught it and laughed but the others just stared. I scoffed but smiled. "So! When is this beach party?"

"Itll start about noon. Maybe we can go swim suit shopping!" Elena pointed out to Caroline and myself.

"Yes and while you and you 'girlfriends' go out, we can drink! Crazy pants, bourbon me up." Damon yelled with a clap of the hands then stuck out his hand. Kai chuckled and flicked his hand and the bourbon bottle flew into Damon's hand. "Yeah big sister, we can keep him around." Damon said smiling while drinking bourbon.

"Damon, hes not your bourbon whore." I said moving Kais hand from the top of my thigh and stood up throwing the blanket on his face.

"Thank god I shaved last night." I said smiling. Caroline and Elena laughed and we all walked towards the door. I looked behind myself and Kai was staring at me the whole way over. I winked at him and opened the door, we walked towards a beautiful truck.

Caroline giggled at my amazed face as we all got in the truck. I shrugged and got into the back with Elena. I turned to her and sighed.

"Look Elena... I am sorry for yesterday with the whole high school thing. I get that you were scared and that whatever he was doing to you probably hurt like hell. I should've looked for Damon and Stefan the second I found the two of you and I just wanted to apologize." I nervously said, I wasn't usually the one to apologize, mainly because I dont ever apologize. She looked at me then at Caroline through the rear veiw mirror.

"Its ok y/n. I guess I can understand as to what you were doing and why you did it, I'm just glad you tried to help in the end." She said looking out the window, Caroline turned the key in the ignition and we drove off. She rolled down all the windows and blasted the music while we sped down the roads into a town a few places down.

My hands were out the window as we all laughed and talked. We finally slowed down and Care turned off the music and we parked in front of a store. We all got out and I skipped to the door while the other three walked behind me.

"How can you be this happy y/n?" Bonnie asked as I opened the door for them.

"I just excited to be out with other people that are girls. It's nice to have company with other people other than boys, you know?" I said as they walked in, the girls nodded in understanding.

We walked inside and there were so many suits to wear, and most if the were tiny. But they were all cute.

"Now we are kind of just here for you. So walk around and... see what you want to try on, alright? We can hell if you want." Bonnie said hold Caroline back.