529

Time did not fly.

We've been in here for a year and a half now, and time wasnt even moving here. Time never mover here, but now it really wasnt moving.

We had gone back and forth between Portland and Mystic Falls quite often, so much so that I learned the lay out of the town, almost like a second home. He would read whenever he could, whenever I for once wasnt being clingy. He held me when I wanted to be held, and he was a really good guy to talk to.

He still hasn't really figured out how to get out, but there is this device he need called an ascendant. With magic and something else we can get out of here, we just need to find it.

Today was the last day that I'd have to run Kai to Portland and back. But I know it wont be, hes said that plenty of times before but yet here we are, going back. He said he promised it for my sake, but I knew he just wanted to promise something for himself. I didnt care either way, and he knew that, I'd be perfectly fine running all over the place for him.

"You ready for a hit then a run?" He asked sticking out his wrist towards me.

"Yeah." I bit my wrist and put it in his hand as I reached up and out my lips on his neck, kissing him first. Then I dug my fangs into his neck and he moaned. I put my head back and he put my wrist up to his mouth to heal himself. I wiped the blood of out mouths with a cloth, he got on my back and I faked a grunt.

"Oh shut up." He said and I laughed, we ran to Portland and I was out of breathe. My hands were on my knees and I was panting while he was leaning up against the tree trunk with a smile on his face, staring at me.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"It hurt when I fell from heaven."

"I- did you just hit on yourself?"

"Yeah. I mean have you seen me? Look at this body!" He said as he lifted up the hem of his shirt to reveal his tight abs. I looked for a second then got uncomfortable and took my hands off my knees and walked up the stairs to his porch.

"Let's just go, lover boy." I said with a chuckle.

"Lover boy, huh Angel?"

"I can call you Parker if that's what you'd perfer." I said putting my hand on the door frame and turned around.

"No no, lover boy works." He said catching up to me. He stood behind me and held my waist to move me out of his way. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the book case.

"Havent you already checked this book case clean?" I complained.

"Yes, Angel I have."

"Then why are you looking here then?"

"Because I'm double checking."

"But you double check every timeee."

"Just shush, Angel. If your bored go clean something or whatever." This place brought out the bossypants in him, I knew it was all jokes so I never took anything seriously because that's just stupid.

"Yes, daddy. Should I make dinner after that?" I said walking closer to him. He was crouched down and he turned around on his toes, I crouched down a few feet away from him and put my hands on my thighs, slowly spreading them.

"Maybe a little dessert afterwards?" I said with a growing smiled and his eyes were all over my body. Then I stood up and walked towards the stairs and out my hand on the walls opening.

"Or maybe I'll just clean up your dirty little mess." I said looking at him over my shoulder, I winked at him then walked up the stairs.

"Jesus christ, this women is going to he the death of me." He whispered, only hearing it because of my vampirism. I giggled and started getting all of the bleach, sponges, buckets, a mop, and anything else I could find to help clean up this crime scene.