Chapter 3

"Tiny and Dad is meeting us here so take your time and eat", Roc said stuffing his face with sauce covered ribs.

After 30 mins of eating and useless talking I saw my mom and Tip heading through the door.

"My babies are growing up!" She said walking with her arms held up inviting Ray in for a hug.

Ray laughed and mom's eyes began to fill up with tears. She was always an emotional person. We all gathered in for group up together.

Finally she was done crying. That lady could cry a river!! Literally!!

"Nique riding with us so y'all can have some room. We looked in Roc's car. Y'all must have been packed in there like Mexicans", Tip joked and we all laughed.

*Roc's POV*

We sat in the car silenced. I wasn't sure what to say, well actually i had a lot to say but i wasn't to sure on how to say it.

"So are you Nique gone keep fucking?"

"Mmmm, as tempting as it sounds I'm gone have to pass on that", Ray said smirking.

"OK," I said nodding my head, "and why is that rapist?"

Ray chuckled before he responded. "Like you said she's my little sister."

I wanted to punch the sarcasm right out of his throat.

"Plus, now that I'm in college i need college pussy."

He thought he was so cool.

"But you just fucked Nique so where was your need for 'college pussy' then?"

"At that time i just had a need for pussy, and she was the closest thing to it."

I gripped the wheel tighter to keep from punching his damn lights out. I didn't say anything because if i did i would end up beating his ass in this car.

Then i heard his ugly ass laugh. I sped up, i had to get him out this car and quick.

Ray's phone rung.

"Wat sup?"

He laughed then gave me the phone.

"Hello?", I asked uncertain of who was on the other line.

"Yo ass better slow the fuck down before i kick yo ass." Tiny's voice blared through the phone.

"Yes ma'am", I said then hung up.

*Nique's POV*

It had been almost a month since Ray had went to college and since our little thing happened. I'd always call and ask if i come see him but he always told me he was too busy. At night i would call him and we would have phone sex then he'd hang up as soon as we were done. I think i made a mistake by starting a sexual relationship with my stepbrother. After a while he would never call me and would never answer my calls or text.

It's September and i just got off the phone with my boyfriend. I'm so sexually frustrated but i would never tell him that. I knew what he was about and it damn sure wasn't love.

To take my mind off sexual thoughts i went to Roc's room. He's been acting weird every since that day but i think its just his new girlfriend Simone.

"Roc?" I opened his door. It sounded like i heard moans but i knew he didn't have company. If he did i wouldn't have came in. I crept around the door and saw him laying on the bed looking at his computer screen. The moans were louder now. Was he watching porn? Lmfao.

"Roc your ass is caught!!!"

He jumped then a girl screamed. I looked at the computer and he was on oovoo. I saw his girlfriend butt booty naked.