Chapter 1

WARNING THIS STORY WILL HAVE A SEX SCENE IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING THINGS LIKE THIS BACK UP NOW> IF YOU DO LIKE READING STUFF LIKE THIS THE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YA NASTY LOL JK ENJOY!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was August. We spent the morning packing the car. My stepbrother, Ray was leaving for college. It was morning but already it was 90 degrees outside. Me, Ray, and My other step brother Roc were getting pretty sweaty loading up the car. The trunk was already full and the back seat wouldn't fit much more. Ray went back in the house to get the last of his things.

I heard him come out of the house. I turned around and saw him carrying his 42 inch flat screen TV.

"Where are you going to put the TV?" I heard Roc ask.

"I don't know, but I don't want to leave it. Maybe we can move some stuff around in the back seat."

I looked in the back seat. "I don't think so." Ray looked in the car. "We can put it in the middle of the front seat."

"Ok, college man," I said. "Then where am i going to sit?"

I could see on his face he was trying to come up with a solution. "I got an idea," he said. He opened the passenger side door. He put the TV in the middle. He then got in and sat down. "See plenty of room. Here Nique sit next to me." I tried to sit next to my him. I could sit in the seat, but the door wouldn't close. Now, I am not a big girl. I stand about five feet tall and I only weight hundred pounds. It was Ray taking up all the room. He was already over six feet tall and weighed around two hundred pounds. "It's not me that's taking up all of the room, it's you. This isn't going to work. Tell you what, leave the TV and we'll get My mom and Tip to bring it up when they can."

"No way," he answered as I got out of the car and stood by the door.

"Make up your mind, Ray, it's hot out here shit."

"Ok," he looked at me. "Ok, you can sit on my lap."

"Ray, it's a fucking five hour drive to your college," Roc said getting annoyed with the heat.

"I know, but Nique doesn't weigh much. What do you say, Nique. Would you mind sitting on my lap?"

'Ok, I'll sit on your lap. But if it gets too uncomfortable I want to stop at a rest stop." I said looking at Roc. He agreed. "Ok, let's get our showers so we can get on the road."

My shower didn't take long. Since I would be sitting on Ray's lap for five hours, I wanted to wear something real comfortable. My jeans would be too tight. Plus it was too hot to wear them. I looked in my closet. As I was going though my clothes I found a summer dress I bought. It was the short type with sleeveless arms. It buttoned up in the front. I unbuttoned it and put it on. When I finished buttoning it up, I noticed it showed my bra to much. I took it off again. I removed my bra and put the dress back on. I looked in the mirror. I really didn't need a bra. My tits were perky as is. The dress was short. It only came to the middle of my thighs. I slipped on a pear of white panties. I took one last look in the mirror. I thought to myself. "Damn, I look good. I know the boys at my school like what they see. I get asked to have sex more than any other girl." I heard the car horn.

I ran downstairs, closed and locked the front door and headed for the car. Ray was already in the seat. I sat down on his lap and swung my legs into the car. I looked down and notice my dress barely covered my thighs. It rode up pretty high. Ray was wearing baggy shorts and a t-shirt. I closed the car door.

I was glad I was wearing this dress. I could feel the back of my bare legs on my Ray's bare legs. "How are you doing?" I asked him.

"Fine, you really don't weigh anything. No problem."