" 10 hours? I fucking have no evidence that they are accusing me wrong. Who will trust my words? " I said and got up from the floor.

" If we don't have an evidence , we won't be able to prove Michael wrong, but there will be some way to prove that you were innocent.If Michael was so clever, he wouldn't have bothered to touch you in the first place. He is doing all this to get back at you. And people who work to revenge would have definitely made some mistake! " Shiva said.

" You don't know him Shiva! " I said.

" You don't know me then! " Shiva said and stood up.

" I have tried all the ways possible from the rules of that association, there is no hole! " I said.

" Then I ll create a hole! " He said confidently.

" How can you be so blindly confident? " I asked him.

" I learnt that from someone else " He said folding his hands.

I shook my head as I didn't have any energy left to try.

" Just sleep " Shiva said.

" How can I? " I asked.

" Go and sleep. I will find something. " He said.

" You weren't even there in my office, you can't stand as a witness for me! I fucking couldn't stop this even in my own city,what the hell would we do here?" I said nearly crying.

" Stop worrying and just sleep! " Shiva said and walked me into the bedroom.

Shwetha and Hari looked as terrified as me. None of us knew what was going on inside Shiva's head.

I knew that I was going to fall, I decided to fall elegantly. I gave up but still accepted to show up , only trusting Shiva. I might face it directly, right in front of my eyes.

I closed the door and fell on my bed. I turned off the lights and waited for the dawn to break. The silence was not comforting, but I decided to embrace everything.

I fell asleep counting numbers.

The next day Shwetha woke me up. Hari and Shiva were no where to be seen.

I dressed up after so many days. Shwetha was trembling by my side. She was looking at me, scared that I might not get through what happens today.

" Where are Hari and Shiva? " I asked Shwetha.

" They will come directly to the meeting. Don't worry " She said.

" It seems like they gave up too, I am happy that they did their bit. I am not going to blame anyone. " I said.

" What nonsense! You did nothing wrong! Remember that! " Shwetha said.

We ate breakfast and took a cab to the hearing.

It was cloudy and slightly drizzling, even the Sun was not there to hype.

The meeting was happening in a banquet Hall in a hotel. I was surprised that this Architect's association was so ready to kick me out. Then I remembered who was funding them.

" Wow, Michael really knows how to spend money! Asshole!" I murmured to myself as we walked inside the hotel lobby.

As we were waiting, the devil and his gang entered.

Micheal was taunting me with his smirk, he looked at me and walked past me without stopping.

" I really wish, I can break his teeth! " Shwetha said.

" I wish I should have hit him somewhere else instead of his face! " I said.

" Yeah girl! " Shwetha said.