Konoha chuckled, "Please? Akaashi? Just this night, stay at Bokuto's."

"No! Just party somewhere else, also why are you hosting a party in the very first place?" Akaashi stated scolding Konoha.

"Well...to have fun? Since I think the stress is near, so I'm having fun. You should too! And now's the great opportunity to have fun since you're staying over at Bokuto's place. If you know what I mean..hehe" Konoha said in a very suspicious tone.

Akaashi sighed, "Just shut up, fine! Just make sure the house is clean after! i don't want any traces of unimaginable things in my house!"

"Yay! Thanks Keiji, you're really the best! Or did you agreed because you're considering what I just said about having fun with Bokuto?" Konoha teased Akaashi again.

"Just shut your mouth or I'll change my mind," Akaashi said in a deadpan tone.

"Right! Right! Sorry. I'll hang up now! I need to prepare everything!" Konoha says.

Akaashi sighed, "Whatever."

The call ended shortly and Akaashi continued cooking whilst thinking on how he's gonma tell Bokuto that he's going to stay over for a night.

Well..knowing Bokuto, he'll probably be super happy and will be spreading enthusiasm all night that Akaashi couldn't even ignore. It's not like he doesn't want to stay over but, it's just...knowing Bokuto.

He might not let Akaashi sleep and will keep talking to him until dawn, Akaashi sees him as that kind of person. But, Bokuto's tired from work. He might not have the energy to chat all night.

"Akaashi, i'm done showering!" Bokuto said as soon as he stormed inside the kitchen.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who's smiling and now wearing his casual clothes with his hair down. Akaashi averted his gaze and went back to cooking.

"What are you cooking?"

Bokuto stepped closer to Akaashi and leaned his chin on Akaashi's shoulder and hugged Akaashi from behind.

"You guess.." Akaashi chuckled.

Bokuto looked it, "Curry?"

"Obviously." Akaashi giggled, his movements stopped realizing what he just did.

Did I just giggle? The hell?

Akaashi turned the electric stove off and held Bokuto's arms and moved his body facing forward at Bokuto.

"Anyway...I have a request.." Akaashi said.

Bokuto held Akaashi's waist, "Yeah? What is it?"

"Can I stay here for tonight?"

Bokuto looked so surprised when Akaashi suddenly said that, "Yeah! Why not!"

"I've been looking forward for you to say that! I thought you don't like hanging out with me! I want to spend more time with you since we can't really hang out during work." Bokuto laughs.

"Oh right..we only hang out during meals right? Sometimes we talk during the shoot, but that's really all of it.." Akaashi mumbled in a low voice.

"Yeah, that's why I was really sad earlier because you didn't eat lunch with me but you had a great talk with Kenma right?" Bokuto smiles.

Akaashi nodded at Bokuto, "Yeah we did."

"Anyway, let's go eat..." Akaashi says.

Bokuto let go of Akaashi and helped him prepare for tonight's meal. During their meal it was the usual, talking about random things, Bokuto complimenting Akaashi frequently and sometimes teasing Akaashi, and Akaashi getting embarrassed and flustered.

It was normal. After eating dinner Bokuto washed the dishes while Akaashi's sitting on the dining table browsing on his phone.

"Oh right..Bokuto," Akaashi calls and glanced at Bokuto's back figure washing the dishes.

"Yeah?" Bokuto answers without looking at Akaashi.

"Can I borrows some of your clothes?"

"Yes! Sure, sure, just go through my closet wear whatever you want."

After getting Bokuto's permission Akaashi stood up and walked to Bokuto's room. He also kinda wants to enter Bokuto's room, and see the things inside. He's curious if Bokuto's room is neat or messy, organised or not.

Akaashi held the door knob and slowly turned it and pushed it open. The first thing caught his attention inside is the king-sized bed, the biddings are plain white, so is the pillows. There are two side table, both sides.

Akaashi stepped inside and looked around, it's a normal room afterall. Akaashi thought famous people like Bokuto would have super luxurious room or what.

Akaashi saw a sliding door, which he assumes the way to Bokuto's closet. He thought the closet was normal too, but....being inside he feels like he's in a whole-ass boutique, because of it's size and the stuffs inside it.

Akaashi winced remembering Bokuto's casual outfits. He literally had these things in his home but he chose to dress weirdly?

"Akaashi!" Akaashi heard Bokuto called him, followed by a question. "Are you done?"

"Just a moment!" Akaashi yelled back and just grabbed whatever nightwear he saw.

He got out of Bokuto's wide wardrobe and saw him sitting in the sofa in his room.

"Can I use the bath?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi, "Yeah sure!"

Akaashi smiled at walked through the other door. Now that Akaashi's really inside Bokuto's room, he realised the room is huge, and there are also picture frames around. Bokuto loves treasuring memories with his friends or his love ones.

While Akaashi walked to the bath, he noticed one picture frame with a big size and it's on the wall.

Akaashi take a look of it. It's a photo of Fukurodani's volleyball team before. Yukie's also there and the coach, basically everyone.

He observed the photo and notice two people's face is covered with a sticker, the one who's beside Bokuto.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who's busy with his phone. Then he peeled off the sticker to see the person and his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw who it is.

It was Akaashi and the other one is Konoha.

Akaashi covered their faces with his trembling hands and glanced at Bokuto and took the courage to ask him.

"Hey, sorry for asking but, why is there two people's faces covered in this picture?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi's direction and looked at the direction of the picture frame then to Akaashi.

"Oh..Kuroo told me not to peel them off, he said I should never peel them off. I never really understand why he doesn't want me to, but I didn't anyway, since he was so determined while saying it to me before," Bokuto explained.

"Why? Do you want to see it?"

"No..no, it's fine. Don't mind it, I'll go to the bath now.."

"Okay, take your time."

Kuroo-san again?

to be continued.