"I don't want to let you go.."

Akaashi caressed Bokuto's hair, "We need to eat.."

Bokuto raised his head and looked at Akaashi with a frown, but nodded anyway. "Okay..I'll go shower."

Akaashi smiled at Bokuto as he got off Bokuto's lap and walk to the kitchen and readied all the things he will be needing to cook their meal.

Akaashi was quiet while cooking, this time he's not thinking too much. It was already clear who their enemy is, it's Inoue. There's no doubt about it. The only thing that has been bothering Akaashi, is how he'll tell Bokuto about Inoue and the things Inoue did to Akaashi before.

It was a tough experience for Akaashi. He never wanted any affection coming from Inoue, not even a tiny bit. But because of how manipulative he is, Akaashi got no other choice but to go along with him, for almost 3 years.

Akaashi's phone rang. He glanced at the screen and saw Konoha's contact ID.

Akaashi instantly answered.

"Yeah?"

"How was the talk with Kenma?" Konoha curiously asked.

Ah right..I did tell him that I'm going to have a talk with Kenma..

"He didn't answered me a lot since Kuroo warned him about my mental health. Which made me also wonder why does Kuroo know about it?" Akaashi asked.

"Ah that..let's just say he was there when you were in the hospital before.." Konoha said, unsure if it's okay to tell Akaashi about it.

"I see...Kenma and I didn't talk anything so importantly. It was mainly about our friendship, and how we met and sometimes about Bokuto that he didn't actually answered..though he did say that Bokuto and I dated before and Inoue interfered."

"Eh..I see," Konoha responded followed by with a deep sigh.

Akaashi glanced a bit on his phone, and his brows furrowed, "This is rare, why did you call? I'm sure it's not just about Kenma and I's conversation earlier."

Konoha chucked, "You got that right!!"

Akaashi sighed, "So? What do you want?"

"You're in Bokuto's place right?" Konoha asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well..you see, I accidently planned a party last week and as you can see..we don't have a venue to rent. So..uhm..I told them we'll have the party in your house." Konoha nervously explains to Akaashi..

"You what?"

"I'll be hosting a party in your house.." Konoha pressed his lips together while waiting for Akaashi's response.

"No-"

"They're on their way here! I can't just cancel it!!" Konoha cut off Akaashi's refusal.

"And where would I stay? You know I don't like loud surroundings especially when I'm supposed to rest in my own house." Akaashi complains to Konoha.

"Right! That's why I called you, so..can you please just stay over at Bokuto's place?" Konoha pleads.

"No! That's embarra-"

"Just for tonight! Akaashi!"

Akaashi let go of the spatula he's holding and sighed, "I can't just do that! He might think it's weird or-"

"Really? Or are you just embarrassed?" Konoha was grinning on the other line while teasing Akaashi.

"Seriously?" Akaashi said, not amused.