Synopsis and note

Note:
Thank you for stopping by to read my book! Books like these I haven't really seen in wattpad and came with the idea to write this book. Please don't steal this book or plot. dm me if you have any confusions or write in the comments I'll be sure to reply.

↿↿

Synopsis

❝ 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘, 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❞
- John Legend (All of me)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Braylon McKenna is the high school sweetheart, her family is known for their power but aren't greedy. She is a cheerleader with top notch skills and talent and is one of the smartest in her class. She and her gang practically rule the school.

Everyone has this say on Braylon but don't know how helpful and nice she is, they just jump into conclusions saying she's spoiled and gets everything she wants. But for Braylon her life gets hard and no one seems to get that.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Damien Lodge is also the high school bad boy and quarterback, he is known to be mean and doesn't care about people's hearts except for Braylon and sometimes his friends. Him and Braylon have been dating for the past year and a half, and they are in love. Both of their gangs and friends are in one big gang.

Damiens family is also very rich, a little richer than Braylon, but they are both very happy.

But when some random comes into their lives, what will happen. Tons of drama read to find out.

⭒☆

————

READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON DAMIEN AND BRAYLON'S STORY!

- Hannah