"I think I'm now strong enough to play with inversion again" Crystal affirmed stretching on the bed, feeling no more the itch on her chest and her side "As a Christmas present?".

"Don't be too impatient" Neil warned her, always turning irritated when that subject was touched "The better you heal, the faster you can go back to whatever you want".

"It's already December. I don't want to end this year like a sick one, growing lazy with office work" she complained.

"Do I let you become lazy?" he pulled her closer to cuddle "Did I already tell you that I have a house in LA?".

"In LA?" she repeated "That's so far".

"Yeah" he picked his phone and unlocked it "Look, I can show you some pictures".

He tapped on the gallery and scrolled down to some pictures of a large house surrounded by nature.

"It's so lovely. Looks very expensive" she teased him.

Neil shrugged "I've been saving. I prefer spending money than keeping them in banks".

She chuckled and swiped on the pictures, admiring the details "That's cool. Having a home. When this will be eventually over, you'll have somewhere to go back to".

"When that time will come, you're invited to visit it" he promised, placing his phone back on the nightstand "For now, to celebrate your presumed recovery, I ask you out for dinner. Tomorrow night is okay?".

She pulled away and frowned at him "Don't we already dine together every evening? And presumed recovery? Didn't I prove you enough that I'm not fragile anymore?".

"Remind me" he said defiantly, welcoming her in his arms.

Die Rooftop, Berlin, Germany

His idea of a celebration party was an unusual dinner on a rooftop.

"Die Rooftop" Crystal cited the name of the restaurant "I feel like I'm in Lapland'.

She admired the many lights and the lovely Christmas decorations.
"If you check the pictures of the other visitors, this place looks like a tropical beach" Neil teased, following her for a walk.