Chapter 3 Mermaid Queen

3 months Later
Mackenzie 6 years old
Miles 4 months old

Kenzie's pov
I woke up the next morning wearing my little mermaid nightgown and I went into my little brother's room and got him out of his crib he was 4.3 I was 4.7 so I carried him out and fixed him a bottle and fed him I grabbed some napkins just in case he started spitting the milk up
Mia's pov
I woke up the next morning and went to get ready for the day I was wearing a yellow crop shirt and some shorts I saw Mackenzie feeding Miles hey, Mommy, good morning said, Mackenzie, I smiled hey Kenzie hey Miles I, said kissing both of them on the head I got started making breakfast Mackenzie wanted some pancakes so I made her some so once I got her pancakes made I took Miles from Mackenzie and I saw Brian coming out of the room, hey daddy saids, Kenzie hey he, said kissing me and Mackenzie on the head, I told Mackenzie to go get ready for school and she did this is her outfit.

7 so I carried him out and fixed him a bottle and fed him I grabbed some napkins just in case he started spitting the milk up Mia's pov I woke up the next morning and went to get ready for the day I was wearing a yellow crop shirt and some shorts ...

bye, Mommy said, Mackenzie bye hun saids, Mia bye Daddy saids, Mackenzie bye Kenzie saids, Brian love you guys she, said love you to saids, Mia what do you wanna do Mia asks, you wanna go take a walk asks, Brian sure saids, Mia as she takes Miles and gets him dressed. Isn't this outfit adorable cute and yes I am mommy's prince saids, Brian looking at Miles and Mia chuckled are you, ready Brian asks, yes saids, Mia as she puts Miles in the stroller and her sunglasses on

Dom's pov
I was just walking around the town just getting some fresh air
until I saw Brian and Mia I was very happy to see both of them hey Dom what's been happening man asks, Brian nothing much I'm just volunteering at an animal shelter I said, well that's good saids, Mia I walked over to the stroller and saw Little 5-year-old Miles where's Mackenzie I asked she's at school she was very helpful this morning was she saids, Mia smiling looking at Brian yeah she was saids, Brian what did she do that was so helpful asks, Dom she, fed Miles said, Mia Mackenzie is such a great big sister I said, she is saids, Mia they walk with Dom.

Dom's pov I was just walking around the town just getting some fresh air until I saw Brian and Mia I was very happy to see both of them hey Dom what's been happening man asks, Brian nothing much I'm just volunteering at an animal shelter I said, w...

That afternoon Mackenzie was home from school and she started on her homework Mommy can you help me Mackenzie asks, of course, sweetheart saids, Mia walked over towards Mackenzie Mia continues to help Mackenzie Brian puts Miles down for his nap night Miles saids, Mackenzie.
that night after dinner Mackenzie goes and gets ready for bed
Goodnight Mom goodnight Dad says Mackenzie she heads to bed and so does Brian and Mia goodnight Mia saids, Brian good night Brian saids, Mia.

Word Count 486