incompleted homework// part 1

Y/n went back to her house now only 20 minutes are left for her school to start.
You wore these 👇🏻

You were running out of time so you just took a messy bun👇🏻

You don't like to put make up or anything because it irritates you, once you even did make up but you ended up getting bitten by your step-mom and your step-sis

You don't like to put make up or anything because it irritates you, once you even did make up but you ended up getting bitten by your step-mom and your step-sis.you made breakfast for them and just ran to catch the bus because you will miss the bus if you get there after 5 minutes. You were hungry but you didn't care as you thought you'll eat something from your canteen.

Y/n :~ woah, wish that I would have a car at least I won't have to walk this much 😔 , I luckily ran so that driver let me in the bus and I didn't missed the bus but I'm going get late and now Mr. Ming is going to kick me out of the class, also my bully will get angry on me for not doing there homework, and than I'll get kicked out with that Kim taehyung . 😭 he had made my life a living hell. I just hate him with my whole heart.

~time skips to school~

I just reached my locker, seems he is absent today 👀 OK y/n let's run to our class before he catches you. I was about to run when someone pulled me from the cap of my hoodie, and just wow it's him THE KIM TAEHYUNG.

Tae:~ where is my homework?

Y/n :~ oh, ummm yeah I'm sorry-
He pushed you too hard that your head mate in contact with a sharp object your eyes got blury and tears streaming down from your cheeks

Taehyung's pov:~

I pushed her because, I was angry at her. Now I will have to stay out of class because of her. I was about to slap her but when I saw blood flowing from her head I just tried to talk to her but her eyes were getting shut and she looked very much uncosious . I went beside her and all I was able to hear was that her breaths were getting slow with every second passes. I wasted no time and took her on my back and ran towards my car. I called my driver to open back sit so I can easily put her inside the car.

End of taehyung's pov:~

Tae:~ y/n ,y/n open your eyes we're near hospital don't close your eyes please.

Y/n:~ ....

Tae:~ are you hearing me? *he screamed as his tears were streaming down from his cheeks *

Y/n's pov:~

When my vision got blurry, I guess someone was taking me somewhere, I felt that I was in someone's lap and that person is crying because I'm feeling wet on my left cheek.

End of y/n's pov:~

Tae:~ driver please increase the speed if anything will happen to her than I swear you won't have this job anymore.

Driver:~ Ohhk... Sir I'll try my best

Tae:~ you don't have any choices other than driving to the hospital in 3 minutes.

Taehyung's pov:~
I took off my jacket to stop the blood. Woah, that's a relief now it's n9t flowing too much but yet I need to save her. I don't know why I was crying the whole time? Maybe because we're a little bit close and all I can do is just bullying her and she suffers everyday because of me. But there is one thing which makes me startled, she never cried but today she cried ? 🤔 anyways it's not time to think anything other than saving her. But guilt is eating me out alive. 😔 I guess I will apologize to her after she gets conscious. I'm just gonna stab driver if anything happens to y/n.

End of taehyung's pov:~

A/nim's pov:~
thank you very much for reading this fan fiction I hope you liked this ff and I'll try my best. My semester exams are near so till that I'll try my best to write and please like, comment, share. ☺ love you all now it's time for me to leave so I'll take a leave bye bye ~ 🤗

End of A/nim's pov:~