2

30mins later it's about sunrise now...

" (Y/n), are you awake?" He walks in and sees you sleeping, he puts the food he just made on a table and wheeled it over your body. He takes in your expression, admiring its cuteness. Before checking the floor for the medicine. He could sense you were stubborn. And low and behold he was right. " Haah (y/n)-ya" he poked your face  wake up there's food here for you" he went over to his medicine cabinet and grabbed fresh pills and put them in your food as you stirred awake.

" Hmm, oh *sniffle* thank you" you grab your spinning head and cringe at your hunger twisting stomach and give in to your desire to eat. "I'm sorry for troubling you" you mumble mouth full. He just sits on the bed next you and watches you eat, making sure you eat all of it before giving you a glass of juice diluted with electrolyte water.

" Let's just get you healthy again, and then we will work out your punishment." He stands up satisfied and leaves the room locking it behind him.

That day you woke up in the afternoon to light conversation in the room. Your eyes open and the room is much brighter than it was before, looking to the light you see a porthole right next to you, you notice that the sub is above water and isn't  moving. You turn your heavy head towards the voices and see the crew moving about the room. Some stocking supplies, others aimlessly chatting and drinking coffee. All of which however, gawking and gossiping about you. Trafalgar then enters the room, dragging someone by the ear. His face was stoic but his eyes flashed with anger. Everyone seemed to turn and gossip more. You recognised who it was that he dragged in...it was the guy who let you on the ship.

"It took some time but I believe this is the culprit who let you on my ship. Since I found a bag of unaccounted for berries in their backpack."

"Owowowow! Okay! I stole from that shop even though you told me not to! But I swear I didn't let her on!" He looked at you with pleading eyes, silently begging you to keep their deal secret. The crew, murmuring,. Looked from you to the guy. Their curiosity peaked.

"Yeah, that looks like him..."

And again chatter broke out, whispers and funny looks.

"You brat! What about our deal huh???!"

Law raised his hand and everyone watched as it collided with his cheek.

"OW!"

Everyone went silent.

"Don't talk to our patient like that, especially when you broke the rules AND left her in the coldest part of the ship while she was clearly malnourished and therefore with a weaker immune system" Trafalgar scolded all too stoic his brows nitting together and a vein popping on his forehead, though his voice was barely raised to a mild shout. He seemed to care about people's health even if they snuck in his ship and attempted to steal from him.

"I-i .. I gave her a blanket..." He said almost in defeat.

"You're on cleaning duties, and will not leave the ship or the ships side when we get to the next port" Trafalgar let go of his ear. A quiet 'yesss!' came from the small crowd.

"Awh man!" The man groaned and rubbed his face and ear.

"Don't think you're out of trouble miss (y/n)-ya, once you're feeling better enough to work, you will be."

"Whaaat! Trafalgar, sir, you aren't serious? I'm only here till the next port and I swear you'll never have to see me again-"

"And how exactly do you wish to pay for your transportation then?" Trafalgar crossed his arms and stared down at you with a force.

"I-i ... don't...know" 'crud I don't have hardly any berries'

" Then it's settled, and please just call me Law. Now let's check how you're doing, (y/n)-ya" he bent over you and checked all the usual things jotting in his notepad as he went.

"Why do you call me that?" You mumbled looking at his face while he took your temperature, sticking the thermometer in your mouth.

"What? Shh don't speak" he ordered, taking the stick out of your mouth checking it and writing it down.

"Oi Law guy, I asked you a question" you glared at him. He looked up from his notes and locked eyes with you. His steely greys seemingly sparkling in the sunlight. He stared into your gorgeous (e/c)s.

"Pretty..."

"What?"

"Uh, oh I said it's just a habit" he deflected and turned to the crew who were just relaxing near by.

"(Y/n)-ya, this is (go through the crews names) and Harrison, whom you have met already"

"Nice to meet you, (y/n). You can call me Harry. Sorry I let you get sick. Let's get along while we're on this ship together"

"Nice to meet you, Harry"

After conversation and lunch you were feeling well enough to stand and wondered over to the porthole. You stared in amazement at the ocean and your home just a small smudge in the distance. 'My parents would be awake by now, I wonder if they are looking for me? Or if they know where I am, and don't care?'

"Alright everyone, lunch is over let's start moving" Law clapped his hands and everyone stopped gawking and left the room, going to do their assigned tasks.

"Law? Why *wasn't* the ship moving?"

Law pointed out the porthole, "watch..."

Law stood closely next to you and you followed his finger staring blankly out the window as a steady vibration suddenly shook the ship as the engine started. You lost your footing briefly but Law caught you. And you steadied yourself as you watched the porthole slowly submerge under the surface of the water. Fish and other sea life filled your vision, your eyes sparkling at the sight of  a beautiful coral reef just below the submarine.

"Oh wow! It's gorgeous! I love the ocean" you gaped

Law watched you admiring your soft features. "Somedays, when we aren't in much of a hurry and have a long trip ahead of us, I think it's good for the crews' health to just stop and relax for a moment. So we have lunch, usually only a short one. Half an hour to an hour. Keep them strong and happy so they're more dependable" he turned to look out the window, though he was there next to you, his eyes looked as though they were very far away. You noticed this and watched him, moved by his unexpected kindness. You wondered if something happened to him in the past that made him do the things he does now. Searching his eyes you sensed a hint of sadness?

"You seem like a wonderful captain.... And doctor" you said softly giggling. Laws eyes flashed to you, his lips parted as he drew breath, he looked like he wanted to say something. But he just stared, his fingers gently brushed yours as they hung by your sides. He coughed and excused himself.

"Sorry, (y/n)-ya, but I should go do my tasks now. Get some rest"