I thought for a second, then I looked back at Max and then an idea flickered in my mind.

"Max, you once said Basket Ball, surfing, Football, and Tennis are your favorite games."

"Yeah and Badminton and Swimming," he added. God Damn it, bro. 

"Yeah and twice you won trophies for winning a Basket Ball game," I stated.

"Yeah, not twice but once." huh? 

"You did, that's what matters. So would you like to play with me?" when I said that I realized Max misunderstood something, so I told him about the tournament we were about to have this same week with Jeff-High school seniors.

"They are all 17. I am 20 years old. 4 times bigger. How am I supposed to play with you guys? I am not in the same school."

"Age doesn't matter. The team doesn't count age."

"But school does. It's your school's team. I can just be an audience and cheer you up."

"Max, you can just train me," there was still hope somewhere inside me.

"Okay, then let's go and practice."

"Now? Okay."

And with that, we started our training. I learned that Max Angel was the Perfect Man of this decade. What can be something he isn't perfect in? He goes to high school and he ranks the result every year. He is well-toned, athletic and an inventor, a best friend, and maybe a son too. One thing I admire about Max is he never shows his weaknesses. No matter how hard the times, he always stays up with a straight smiling face. He doesn't smile often, but he doesn't even stay like a mood-off guy too.

Max has a sister, 15 years elder than him. She lives in America and she is a doctor. She got admission to Medical College in America and she married an American guy there. (PS. I don't like him). She had 2 kids and she visits her Parents and Max twice or once a year. Max's sister is very polite being a child specialist but I like her. She is always nice and kind. 

We played for some time then we left for ice cream. Max always chose different flavors. The last time he chose Cherry, before the last time he chose peach, and before that, he chose a different really weird flavor that rocked.

"What flavor are you going to order today?" I asked him so that I could order the same.

"You will see." I nodded my head. I called a different waitress and he called a different one. He told her something privately and I told mine privately.

In 10 minutes or so, our ice creams arrived.

"Bro, are you planning to eat 2 flavors?" Max asked.

"See." and then I added half a scoop of Cadbury in one empty bowl with another half scoop of blueberry and vanilla. Then I sprinkled the dairy milk chocolate and blueberry toppings on its surface, and then I took half a spoon of Cadbury and the other half of blueberry-vanilla and escorted that spoon in my mouth. It melted with the saliva in my mouth giving a brilliant taste to my tongue.

"Unbelievable," I mumbled.

"Wow, I want a bite too. Waitress, I want orange-flavored ice cream. Please." Max requested.

"Dude, you are cheating. You do have a mixed fruit flavor." I said.

"What's wrong in mixing orange with mixed fruit?"

"But, I won this time."

"Definitely, until now. See me."

Then the waitress brought orange-flavored ice cream and then Max asked her to decorate it with sprinkles and chocolate and sugar crunch. It tasted delicious. It did.