when you both have your movie night

Imagine Request by : kaitlikestowrite

"I'm home!" Your yell was heard by your dark haired girlfriend, making her panic and close all the Netflix tabs on her laptop and silently closing it. She positioned herself in an awkward position, making her squirm but still smiled at you.

Though, she can't help but wince since her smile was more of a grimace instead.

"Hey― love. Welcome home! How was work?" She hated asking the last question, since you'd rant about your coworker. Don't get her wrong― she loves to hear you rant about anything.

But God― she hates hearing you rant, talk or even mention your coworker who was trying to flirt with you.

"I don't even want to talk about it." You let out a long and heavy sigh, slicking back your hair with your free hand. Thinking about today just made you drained and tempt you to quit. You love being a bartender, but if it means that your coworkers would flirt with you every one second, then you would rather quit. It's better working alone, anyway.

"What about you, Chel? How was your work?" You asked the brunette her own question, making her relax on the couch in deep thought. Thinking about it, it was fairly normal. Just streaming, her recaps, reactions and some editing.

"Same as always." Your girlfriend sighed in satisfaction, a small smile on her lips when you sat next to her. She loved the warmth you radiate, it makes her feel calm and at peace.

"I missed you." As you said that with a deep and husky voice, probably from being too tired, Rae closed her eyes as your lips met her jawline.

"I missed this." You mumbled, the vibration and heat made her gulp. You trailed down to her neck and she gripped the armrest tightly, wanting more.

But since you're too tired to even get in the mood, you pulled away and apologized for leading her on.

Rae shook her head and lifted your chin up to meet her loving gaze. It made your heart melt at how understanding she is. It made you fall for her even more.

"It's not your fault, baby. Let's do it some other time when you're not exhausted." Rae then kissed your cheek and got her phone, connecting it to the tv when you just rested on the couch, sinking in further to relax yourself. You were extremely tense from work and the small guilt earlier for leading Rae on, did not help.

You closed your eyes, waiting for anything to happen and when Rae noticed this, she smirked. Oh how she knew that you're beating yourself up for making her all bothered, So, maybe a movie can help you relax. And hopefully, make her relaxed in the end.

And she will be.

"Movie night?" Thankfully, you managed to hear that and hummed with a smile. It's been a while since both of you had a movie night anyway.

"I heard that this one is nice... Cold. I guess." You opened your eyes and looked at the screen, raising a brow when you saw two girls on the screen, feeling gay vibes already.

"Seriously?" You scoffed, but still managed to nod, only because you had no energy, and that your girlfriend failed to hide her towards the movie. You felt your heart soar when you see her eyes glisten with nothing but happiness and excitement while her leg bounced up and down repeatedly, unable to contain herself and just wanting to watch the movie with you.

And you let her.

Throughout the movie, you just focused on her. How she lit up when a cute scene popped up. How she nearly cried when there was a depressing scene that showed up. She was so absorbed in the movie the she failed to notice how your eyes slowly flutter shut just by peacefully watching her.

And when she did, it was nearing the end and she was getting pretty tired as well. So peering to her left, she saw you and her lips quirked upwards.

The blanket nearly dropping, your head on her shoulder and your hands on her arms. The night was cold but your body is as warm as ever.

She felt the way her heart skipped a bit before racing a thousand miles per hour, kissing your forehead as she gently laid your head on the armrest. Thankfully, the couch is big enough for the both of you and she laid her head close to your chest, arms around your waist and your legs tangled together.

And with one last sigh, she slept peacefully, feeling nothing but complete satisfaction.

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊━━ this was supposed to be a heated kissing scene or some shit but I kinda like the edited version better.

I originally planned this to be the typical horror movie where one of them clings their lover because they're scared. But I wanted to make it a bit different for once.

And I actually changed it again since I wasn't satisfied.

But... How was this imagine?

(small note: Read the REQUESTS & EXPLANATIONS before requesting anything, thank you!)

01.18.2021
𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡