when she gets jealous of you and sykkuno together

Imagine Request by : -yongbokfelix

“― Yeah and I told her not to raid but she did it anyway... She raided my stream and my fridge, by the way. Can you believe that, Kuno?!” You and Sykkuno shared laughs at the idea of Rae being too obsessive with food, mostly yours. It sparked a wave of jealousy in a certain someone. What should be a smile on her face was a small glare and an obvious frown on Rae's face.

Proximity Chat is the worst thing when it involves with you, Rae and Sykkuno.

What the brunette streamer had thought was something adorable quickly turns into something envious. It concerns, worries and amuses Rae's viewers to see their usually bubbly and talkative streamer so silent as her girlfriend and best friend converse with each other.

She was worried that you'll shy away from everyone and just stick to her, but instead, she was worried that you're too attached with the others, mainly Sykkuno, and pay little less attention to her. And honesty, she had never felt so much weigh, annoyance and jealousy in her shoulders in her life.

A little hint of anger since she was taking a lot of risks and had gone out to a killing spree.

“Hey Chel~” Your cooing sent her heart into bliss as soon as she turned around the corner. If she could actually see Sykkuno's face, he would've seen the murderous glint in her eyes since you both were still talking about she raided last month.

“Hi baby~” It was Rae's turn to coo at you which didn't go unnoticed. When you two are live or streaming, or just plain recording, she wouldn't call you any pet names. No Honey. No Love. Not even Baby or Babe. So you're still curious why she would even call you that, even going far as to stretching and making her voice louder.

Unknown to you, she was literally jealous of how you and Sykkuno are already close, only knowing each other today.

“I heard from Toast that you scanned already.” Luckily, she knew it since she overheard from and Corpse earlier― who died from her and Imane's double kill.

“You didn't tell me that you had medbay~ I wanted to scan with you!” There was only four players left, counting you and herself. Imane was already voted out so she needed to kill Sykkuno and Celine. She won't deny that she wanted the shy boy's blood splatter already for being so close to her girlfriend.

“Really?! Then, I can come with you if you want!” The brunette smirked and her viewers already know where this was going.

“Kuno, do you want to come as well?”

That smirk was replaced with an immediate frown, mentally praying that her would deny. And luck seems to be on her side when she kindly denied the offer, saying that he has to do Simon Says.

“Oh well, be careful Kuno. C'mon, Chel. We have to be quick so that we can still guard Kuno!” Even when the said player had left, you're still mentioning him and when you both are near Medbay,

Ignoring the negative feeling for now, she tried to start a small conversation with you. “(Name), I thought you're always with me.” The brunette whined which you immediately apologized. You nearly forgotten the fact that you and Rae were the ones that were supposed to protect each other. Maybe you got carried away, talking to Sykkuno and making a promise to protect each other instead.

“But I promised Sykkuno that I'd protect him this round.”

“Well, good job baby, since he's still alive.” You failed to notice the flatness of her voice but still muster a smile at how you rant that you're amazing at the game.

Rae got on the scanner, pretending to do the task when she quickly turned off lights and silently made her way to the Green Player. She wanted to kill the boy so much that she ignored your screams of worry.

He was nearly done with his task... but―

Poor Sykkuno.

The last thing he heard was Rae yelling "Stay away from my girlfriend!” as he became a ghost. He was still processing what happened as he and the others watched Rae luckily bump into Celine and killed her.

The word "Defeat" flashed in the crewmates' screens while "Victory" was on Rae and Imane's. And while Imane was celebrating the victory, Rae did not and quickly removed her headphone, sprinting towards your room where you chatted with the other players with a smile on your face. And although Sykkuno had learned not to be close to you as much, you laughed at something he said.

With spiking jealously in her heart, Rae only wanted you to smile and laugh because of her.

“'Turn around'? Wait― what?” You did what the donator said and jumped when your girlfriend scooped you in her arms and laid on your bed. Your chat bursted with encouraging and slightly perverted comments while you asked what was bothering her.

“You and Sykkuno are close, huh?” This time, you noticed the scowl on her face, brows furrowed and eyes narrowing. This caused you to burst in a fit of laughter, your chat and new friends asking what was wrong since they heard it. But since you're not on your desk and computer, you didn't hear or notice them as you focused on your embarrassed girlfriend.

“Are you jealous, Ms. Hofstetter?” Your lips quirked upwards, forming as smirk as you teased her. Rae, however, did not like the tone in your voice and the look you keep on giving her.

Why wouldn't you? The Valkyrae, your girlfriend, jealous? That's something that is highly unusual, even for you. You've been introduced to a lot of people because of her career, but this was the first time that you've seen her so jealous. You then remembered that you've spent your time on Sykkuno the most. And from what you've seen on social media and heard from your viewers, the two are so close that they're practically best friends.

“Aw~ It's okay to be jealous. But can you not yell at him to back off because we promised to protect each other?” You giggled at the end but stopped when you saw her guilty face.

You relaxed and softened your facial features, caressing her cheeks with the warm of your hands as you brought her closer. When your faces were inches apart, you kissed her with love and endearment, so much that Rae just wanted to end her stream and kiss you to no end. But because the stream has only been half an hour long, you couldn't.

“I'm sorry for not giving you much attention. I just wanted to get out of my comfort zone and play with others.” You explained after you both parted from each other, looking at her softly and affectionately.

“But no more threatening." You playfully scolded and ruffled her messy hair, earning a whine and a playful slap on the shoulder.

“Will do, love.” She sighed but still smiled, savoring the moment you two have with one another before continuing on with your streams.

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊━━ and here we have a jealous rae!

I really like this Imagine. I'm glad I did when I took a small beak from my schoolwork.

So, what do you guys think?

01.13.2021
𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡