she lost a game and seeks for your comfort

Imagine Request by : (anonymous)

"― Is it still...? Hold on, guys..." Your hoarse voice sent the chat into a frenzy while you softy smiled and fixed your audio, as well as your mask. The camera may be blurry but everybody can still see the way you squinted your eyes while fixing the audio problem some fans had told you in chat. Night has yet to come but you're already tired since you had loads to finish with your channel and focusing on your girlfriend.

Plus, you've just woken up.

And it was clear that you did since stifled back a yawn, bringing the mug of coffee closer to your lips as you sipped it, making your viewers coo at how cute their streamer is.

"It this okay now?" As you asked that question, your eyes scanned the chat and smiled when there were multiple pleased replies.

As that went on, you leaned back and started fiddling with the mic with a smile. "What should we play today? I'm actually looking forward to playing CoD, or some God Of War on the PS5. Maybe Valorant as well or LOL." You started to go on and on about the old and new games that you would be playing. But today seemed and felt a bit different, wanting to play on your pc instead of the PS5 or any other device.

Before you could have your answer, something interrupted you.

'BitchImGay donated 5 dollars'
Hello, (Username)! I wanted my first donation to be about Wild Rift and I hope that you play it. I love you and your videos. Keep up the good work! And admit that you like Lizzie.

The last one almost made you spit out your coffee but luckily, you only managed to raise your brows in shock and completely baffled. For some seconds, you took that time to process― while still drinking coffee ―and simply stared into space before bursting out a boisterous laugh of amusement and slight disturbance. It was amusing to think that your kindness towards Lizzie― LDshadowlady ―is seen as flirting to the world and slightly disturbed that they see you flirting with a woman that's already married.

Plus, you see her and her husband as your siblings, so it disturbed you even more.

"I'm dying here― whoo. okay, um... Lizzie is like my sister, ya know? Sometimes I baby her, and vice versa― but I don't exactly like her romantically. Also, she's married if you're not caught up." You quickly added that fact and pointed at the camera, still not looking and continued on with the rant.

"And it'd be awkward and weird to like her romantically since: we're both so different, she's like my sister as I said, and she's my best friend for god-knows-how-long." You briefly mentioned your relationship with the pink haired Youtuber before and it caused a lot of joy and chaos. Joy because they love your sister-ly bond with her, and chaos because they ship you and her for some reason. Maybe they really see kindness as flirting.

Society these days― my God.

"And don't mention something like that again― because I'll be sleeping in the couch for a month if my partner gets jealous." You told off the donator as your chat asked the gender of your so-called "partner". But some people think that it's a girl since you sort-of gave this weird gay vibe.

Hopefully that it's a girl.

"I almost forgot to say thank you for the donation, BitchImGay. And thank you for loving my videos and me, of course― who can even resist me?! I'll keep up the good work as well― and onto Wild Rift. I'm hearing a lot of things about it and... A month has passed since my last stream about mobile games, so why not?" You shrugged a bit and read the comments, a lot agreeing with you saying that you'd try the game out.