Glock 18c

Secondary gadgetsDeployable shieldNitro cell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Secondary gadgets
Deployable shield
Nitro cell

Training/experience
Boxing
Jiu-jitsu
Krav maga
Combat shooting
Center axis relock
Demolitions
Marksmanship
Long range reconnaissance
Assassination
Infiltration
Clandestine
Sabotage
Texas Tech University (Electrical Engineering)

Operation White Devil (Greenland)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

7-15-18

Gadget evaluation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gadget evaluation

Gadget: Camera Overlay Shades

User: Naomi "Athena" Diaz

Lead specialist
Elena María "Mira" Álvarez

Description: "while cameras aren't my specialty, I can appreciate the ingenuity Naomi brought to the design process but much like Warden's glance, I couldn't help but be irked trying implement something soo complicated into something soo small. Anyway, Naomi wears a pair of highly advanced shades able to access cameras but will be put to the side giving Naomi the ability to keep her eyes available during combat and the ability to watch her flank or give out information to her teammates in seconds."

BACKGROUND
Naomi Espinoza, an Arizona native was born to a rather wealthy family that gave her whatever she wanted though she was surprisingly humble and never asked for much though her parents gave her the best education possible going to private academies earning a high level of intellect. Naomi never was much of social butterfly but she's not awkward when it came to social interactions, she usually came of as indifferent and at times rude.

Unfortunately she lost both of her parents in a car crash after turning eighteen, despite this Naomi still attended Texas Tech University with scholarship and earning a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and afterwards enlisted in the US army as an engineer helping maintain outposts, generators which she found to be quite dull and not putting her potential at where it could be.

So she tried and eventually got her wish of trying out for the army's infantry role. Training was hell but Naomi never gave in to her limits which earned a combat role in the army, she definitely felt like an outsider but did grow a family like bond with the soldiers she worked with till she lost all of them in Iraq 2009 due to invalid intel that was given to them. She was furious to a point that she was nearly dishonorably discharged for inappropriate behavior.

Naomi afterwards would take a much needed break from the army as she would slowly develop a form of PTSD and survivor's guilt. She would approached and offered a spot in military branch of the CIA with a lot of promises that the army couldn't make. Naomi would accept with no hesitation and began working heavily classified operations becoming one of the CIA's most deadly weapons, she helped dismantle ISIS holdouts, kill important figures to ISIS and any other terrorist groups bold enough to get america's attention.

Naomi earned the callsign Athena for her brilliant battle tactics and leadership as she's always ten steps ahead of her opponents and teammates. Her association with the CIA has earned her some flack as she recalls "boneheaded marines" being too stubborn to admit the good work she's done and paint her as a terrible person just by association with her organization. Despite this Naomi is one of the best black ops operatives anyone could ask for and she will be sure to prove that her reputation isn't just an embellishment.

PSYCHOLOGICAL
"Naomi Espinoza is a woman of many talents and skills but opening up is not one of them, it took me almost two hours for her to open up about her personal life. I suspect this is due to her time in the CIA but I could tell Naomi while not against the idea of socializing won't go out of her way interact with people as she says it depends on the topic and if it's important.

I could tell by her very presence that she is a focused and driven woman that won't hesitate to achieve a goal if it's in her favor, she has this drive for success not for the satisfaction but purely because it's her job to keep america and it's citizens safe and that's what she'll do. I asked how this mindset came to be and she reluctantly admitted it's how her parents acted when it came to her as her happiness was all that mattered to them as she joked she probably would've been a spoiled princess under normal circumstances.

She then expressed that she misses her parents badly as her other relatives haven't talked to her since the funeral as she doesn't like being alone but her struggles to open have left her with very few people that she can trust. I then brought her relationship with operative Dokkaebi as she seems to always look out for her, Naomi admitted she does this cause she understands Dokkaebi is going through having heavy expectations placed on her and the fear of making one fatal mistake. She describes Dokkaebi as the annoying little sister she's always wanted, I asked if there's anything else she wanted and she hesitated for awhile almost reluctant to answer the question till she admitted that she desires to be eventually married and have a kid maybe which caught me off guard as Naomi never seemed the type to desire like that.

Naomi though admitted that her PTSD and survivor's guilt are still nagging her to this which has lose at least two days of sleep in a week, her problems while difficult aren't impossible to handle as I recommended she tried talking with some of the operators who are by definition social butterflies but I could she fears getting attached to someone again."
~Harvisha Pandey

Author's note: if you wish to use Athena, do let me know.

Rainbow Six Siege OC Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें