prologue

“ I'm gonna ask you this one more time. Where is the data?”
Silence. That was all he was replied with. And then she smirked. “ you know... in movies this is the part where the tables are turned for the bad guys.”
“ This is no movie Inferno, and I'm gonna kill you once I see what's behind that mask. ” no reply. The man slowly started to reach out for her black mask. And then suddenly a k ife was thrown missing him by an inch. He startled. “ What in the hell?! ”
“ Gotcha.” she said and then kicked him in the shins and freed her hands from the pocket knife she had in her gloves. 3 more agents swooped in through the windows and then they broke I to a fight. Multiple punches were thrown gunshots were fired and soon every guard was lying unconscious on the ground. She then made her way towards him and held his neck “ now, I'll ask the questions and you'll answer what is Lucas gonna do ” he said nothing. “ Jason you know this never involved you dying.” she said with a dead serious face and dark eyes , almost staring daggers into his soul. He  sighed in defeat and then said “ he's gonna do everything to make south Korea drown. He's heading for the economy, taking out idols mostly. And let me tell you he won't stop at anything.” Inferno smirked and said “ neither will we.” her aura turned dark and she said “ because I am Inferno.”
.
.
.
Back at Big Hit entertainment

Bang PD-nim's pov,

I was looking g at some files and my phone rang I sighed and picked it up. I swear if namjoon broke another door I'm gonna ... Well what can I do they own a park of the company now.
“ hello?” everything I heard on the other side frightened me. As soon as they were done speaking the call ended. I called my assistant yang and told him
“ cancel everything for BTS, txt, and enhypen and tell them we are meeting someone tomorrow.”