𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We find small Pouf's soon after. We split up to see his objective. I stay with Killua and Komugi, when Pouf comes after us. I snarl in his direction after he snarls at me, then turn and hurry after Killua and Komugi. 

Pouf starts to chase Komugi, so Killua puts her on his back and races off. I change into Angel, which is faster, and chase after Killua and Pouf. 

Pouf starts to attack Komugi, knocking her out. Killua protects her, and damn. Jealousy is not a good feeling. 

Then Pouf leaves. Palm comes up to us as I land. I stay in Angel form, though. 

"The King is here," Palm informs us. I gasp. Did Grandpa Netero fail? Did he . . . die? 

I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's Killua, and he smiles sadly. "Don't think about it, right?" 

"R-right." 

We start to walk as Palm watches through her crystal ball. Suddenly she stops, shuddering.

"What's wrong?" I cry out. 

Palm tells us what happens, and a small Pouf appears, laughing at us. Killua throws up Komugi into the air. Me and Palm race to catch her, but I see Palm's already there, so I skid to a stop. It would not be pretty if I run into both Palm and Komugi. Killua, on the other hand, darts forward and electrocutes Pouf, squishing him between his thumb and his index finger. 

Palm shows the live footage of Gon again. Tears prick the corners of my eyes, and I quickly wipe them away. 

"Let's go," Killua demands in a low voice.

I agree. I bid a quick goodbye to Palm, and she nods in response.

Killua turns on God Speed and rushes to Gon. I follow him close behind, my white wings beating faster than the sound of speed. 

.     .     . 

Rushing through the forest, I see bright flashes echo through the forest. I fly faster.

When I land, I see a man. He turns to us, and the tears start to flow down my face freely. Gon. What did you do? 

The man is also crying as he continually punches Pitou's ruined face. When he deals the final blow, he looks back at us. 

The thought of this . . . this adult Gon with tears streaming down his face is to much for me. My own tears start coming faster, and I can't wipe them away fast enough. The world turns blurry. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Pitou get up. I panic, but can't move, unti I can. Now, I'm just moving on autopilot, and all I can control are my eyes. I look forward and see Killua rushing towards Gon as well. Killua and I tackle Gon and push him out of Pitou's incoming claw's away, but not before Pitou claim's Gon's right arm. 

Gon looks at us sadly. "It doesn't hurt guys." I grip onto Killua's hand, overcome with sobs. "I'm glad to be like this. How Kite was."

Pitou leaps back at us, but Gon jumps into the air and pummels down, breaking Pitou's body again . . . and again . . . and again. 

"GON!" 

.       .      .

"I can heal him!" I yell at Killua, crying and hugging him. "I CAN HEAL HIM!"  I put my hands to his heart and push down, pushing all my Nen, my life-force, into Gon, before falling to the floor. 

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -

one more chapter left . . . 

yay . . . jazz hands