|~|Villain!Izuku Midoriya x Student!Reader|~|

Start from the beginning

The portal seemed to disappear then reappear behind you. You gasped, feeling a sudden rush of wing blow past you. You screamed and tried to grab onto Bakugo again.

Bakugo whipped around, his eyes widening seeing you fly back. He stepped out and tried to grab your hand, though his fingers only brushed yours until you were sucked through. Several other students were trapped, transported to different parts of the USJ. Bakugo yelled out in anger and frustration, though you didn't hear it.

Being transported, you found yourself trapped in the fire zone with Ojiro. The boy had broken your fall, but there wasn't time to get embarrassed or to relax. Villains were closing in... and the boy was behind them all.

You scrambled up, holding your hand up and gulping. Ojiro got up too, getting ready to attack. The martial artist took the left and you took the right, though the boy would often help you out. It only took a few minutes before everyone was down... except 'Deku'.

The boy clapped, smiling brightly as he looked at you both. "They're doing something right at UA, aren't they?"

"Why are you doing this!?" Ojiro called, standing in front of you. Being more experienced in combat, you didn't complain. "Who are you?"

He giggled, bowing like he had before. "I'm Izuku Midoriya," he said gleefully. "But you can call me 'Deku'! And can't you see? Maybe you can't, but soon you will." When he stood back up straight, his smiled grew wider.

When Izuku stepped closer, Ojiro pushed you back a step and he followed suite. Izuku watched, tilting his head as if it were a peculiar sight. Another step he took, another step back you both took.

"I see," he said, placing a finger on his chin. "You must be friends! I used to be friends with one of you," he pulled his hands behind his back, standing as if he was a butler. "Kacchan doesn't deserve friends like you."

"Y-You mean Bakugo?" You asked, peering over Ojiro's shoulder. When his emerald eyes met yours his expression seemed innocent, almost like he was a child. "How were you friends with Bakugo?"

He chuckled softly. "We've been friends since we were kids!" He said, studying you. "Well, if you can call us friends. If you call death threats, degrading, being beaten to a pulp, and being looked down on by one person to the other 'friends'." Everything he listed, a look of anger and desperation shone in his eyes, his voice angrier yet at the same time in sorrow. Your features softened, seeing his pain.

You laid a hand on Ojiro's shoulder, causing him to look back at you. You looked right at Deku, and when he looked back you could feel his pain. You stepped around Ojiro, even when he placed his arm in front of your chest to stop you.

"I know that look," you said, Deku's eyes widening. "You're just in a lot of pain. Towards Bakugo, right?" You stepped closer, but Ojiro took your wrist.

"{Y/N}! Don't!" He warned, looking at you in concern and worry.

You looked at him then nodded. You looked back at the villain then stepped back a little. Ojiro let your wrist go, looking back at Deku.

Deku just watched, then suddenly he started laughing. He held his stomach, laughing so hard that he stumbled. He kept laughing, and it was so uneasy you shivered.