Kavin's Heartbreak

HI GUYS! HOW ARE YOU ALL? HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD! I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT IN ALL THESE DAYS! BUT ACTUALLY I AM NOT WELL. I AM HAVING HIGH FEVER WITH HEADACHE. TODAY I WAS HAVING ONLY A LITTLE HEADACHE MILD FEVER, SO, I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS BOOK.

Kavin kept on thinking about Purvi all the time. So, on the last day of the camp after all the exercises were done & all were packing their bags, at that time, Kavin texts Purvi to meet him near a cafe which was located a few meters away from the forest. When Purvi comes at that place, she was shocked to see the beautiful decorations. She was further taken aback when he saw Kavin in front of her dressed in a new black suit.

Kavin: Purvi meri baat suno Purvi. Tumhe main ne pehle din dekha tab se le kar aaj tak Purvi, mere dil-dimag-rooh (Heart-Mind-Soul) mein sirf aur sirf tum ho! Will you a give me a chance in your life.

Purvi: Noooooooooooooooooo! Aap pagalo jaisi baatein baandh kijiye. Mujhe aap se koi baat nahin karni. You are just mad! NIkal jao idhar se, tum kyu nikloage main jaa rahi hun

Saying this she starts leaving the place. Kavin calls her, she turns &  slaps him on the face & leaves. Kavin falls on his knees. Tears were continuously flowing through his eyes. He can't believe what just happened! Never in the past someone had made him cry so much. He called his bestie without any further delay. He just dialed the number but spoke nothing Shreya became very tensed & rushed to the cafe with Daya. They found him crying bitterly. Daya goes to bring water from the car & Shreya runs to him He hugs her tightly & continued crying. Daya gave him water. He drinks the water & narrates the whole story to him. Daya can't believe that Purvi can be so rude. He gives a side hug to Kavin to console him.

From that day, Kavin used to stay super depressed. He would rarely eat or speak something. His health kept on deteriorating. He would keep on going for undercover missions even though his his health was not good.

SO GUYS, HOW WAS IT? I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

KEEP SMILING, SHINING & SPREADING LOVE.

YOU ALL TAKE CARE & STAY SAFE.

VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE & SHORT UPDATE.

LOADS OF LOVE & WELL WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

BYE.