Part 36: The Engagement

Start from the beginning

"I love them and you too" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips again before he get off and open the door for me too.

We walk to their front door hand in hand. Mew pushed the door open. I gasped. My parents are there, the boys are there. Just when did Mew planned this? I looked at Mew for answers and he just smiled at me.

I thought his parents doesn't approve of me?

"Mew... When?..." I said as I looked at him with my tears about to fall

"The after we went home, day after that - I talked to my dad and explained everything to him. I talked it out with him that whatever happens I won't leave you. You are my life. After few convincing and conversations also few shoutings and cursing, he finally agreed. He also said sorry for causing you harm. It cost me something though. I have to help him with the company" Mew said. I feel so loved. My Fiancé is so precious.

"So you have this planned before you asked me?" I asked, he nodded.

"What if I didn't agree?"

"Well, plan B hehe" He said before pulling me close to him. "but you did"

"How about my parents?" I asked, eyeing mom and dad who are just smiling.

"Well after I settled with dad. I talked to your dad and luckily he is okay with it. So I came up with this plan. This is our official engagement party babe" He said. He kissed me again on the lips and I was so ashamed. His parents and mine were watching, also my friends were watching.

"You Lovebirds can continue that later, come join us here first" my  father said earning a laugh from the others while I just blushed. I hid my face on Mew's chest, he just giggles before pulling me to the sofa.

Mew lets me sit on his lap and no one seems to mind it. The living room is just composed of My parents, Mew's parents and surprisingly Bright and Win. Which Mew's parents doesn't seem to mind because Bright and Win are like my unofficial brothers.

"So Mew said that you two want to get married as soon as possible?" Mew's dad asked. I feel so shy, I wasn't ready. My mind seems to still thinks he still doesn't want me for his son.

"Yes dad. We want to get married next month after we finish shooting" Mew answered who casually rubbing his wife's belly.

"Uhm.. We also planned to just keep it low until the end of the airing of the series before we go public" I added, my dad seems to agree but his dad just looked at me but nods after a while.

"That's in the next three weeks right?" Mom asked, "Have you two worked on the preparations"

"We did mom." Bright answered earning a loud laugh from dad. "The two pushed the wedding preparations to us. Your son said that we are their guests to we have to please ourselves. They have a lot of requests though" Bright added rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you and Win get married too? I know your parents will agree." Father said to Bright. He just blushed and shows his engagement ring to us. This fvcker didn't let me know that he already proposed to Win.

"Well hehe, I proposed to him last night and yeah, we planned to have double wedding" Win said as he shoots us an apologetic look. I mouthed him that we'll talk later. I need to know the details. I haven't made him suffer and jealous. He can't have my Bright that easily.

"Good... so what are your plans?" Dad diverted the question to us. I know what he meant.

"Well, Mew and I talked that after this semester I will enroll for online class instead so it'll be okay even if I'm pregnant. Also, I will withdraw temporarily from modelling and acting until I'm well enough." I answered, dad seems to be satisfied with my decisions.

"How about you Mew?" Mom asks.

"Well mom, I will take over dad's company as a promise to help him rise it again. I won't stop acting and modelling but I will just lessen the work load as I have a company to run" Mew answered. His dad and my dad smiles at his decisions.

"You don't have to worry about your dad's company for the mean time, Suppasit corp is now under Kanawut group of companies so I'm sure your father can handle it. It's a gift from me for you Mew. For the mean time, I want you to be beside Gulf at all times. You can do work from home. And Gulf baby, you and Bright will start your training six months after six months after the kids are born." Dad added. Mew's dad's eyes went wider. It's hard to get a contract to be under Kanawut group of companies but dad just give a spot to Suppasit corp as gift for Mew.

"I'm sorry Gulf. I've caused you harm and I'm regretting it. I turned blind eye to my sons feelings for you. I promise to protect you and your family. Father is sorry na, please forgive father na son" Mew's dad apologies to me. He looks sincere and guilty. I can't stop my tears, he doesn't hate me. He accepted me.

"It's okay father. I understand and I forgive you." I said to assure him. He smiles at me.

"Thanks son" Mews snuggles closer to me.

"I told you. I love you babe" Mew said. I just placed my hand on top of hia and rubs it. I love Mew and I love how everything is going well.

"Okay enough with this formalities, let go to the back and celebrate this. The others are waiting for us" Mew's mom said. I just smiled and shyly nodded.

"You go ahead, I'll just tour my baby in my room" Mew said as he gently guide me to stand up while the other's moves to go to the garden.

"Be quick, don't do funny business Mew" Bright said while laughing making Mew's and my parents laugh too. I throw him a glare while the husband of mine just blushed. He is not thinking of doing that here right? Or he does? I don't care though.

"Your room is so like you babe."

"Yeah, yeah, simple" He said rolling his eyes.

"Nope, elegant and beautiful" I said and moves to pull him closer to me and kiss him on the lips. The kiss is nothing but sensual.

Mew pulls first. "Let's go to the party before I decided to just eat you here until dawn" He said and I blushed. I would actually let him if he wants to but our families are just around the corner, we will be disturbed if do the deed.

"At home babe, at home" I said as I capture his lips.

"Prepare that ass because you're not getting any rest" Mew said as he playfully slaps my bums.

"Krub daddy" I flirtily said and wink at him. He grabbed one of my bums and squeeze it a bit. I released a bit of moan before facing him. "Let's go now before I let you devour me here" I pulled him out of the room before I actually strip infront of him. He just giggled.

"I love you" He said as we were walking to the garden.

"I love you so much" I said it back. He is just all smiles. When we reached the garden my friends tease him. He also introduced me to his cousins and other part of their family and surprisingly they accepted me without a problem.

I cannot wait now for our wedding and this little angels to pop.

~~~~~~
// I actually decided at first to make this the last part but I want to give a snippet of the married life and the babies names and I think it will be too much make all of it fit in 1 part.

I am not sure but I might post the last update later today (it's currently 12:30AM my time 😂)

So any thoughts?

Lovelots 💙♥️