Marshal x Famous! Raymond

"That was soooo fun, silly!" Rosie chided as she and Marshal both walked down the dirt path.

They were on the way back to his house, after a few hours of hanging out.

He smiled at her, as he saw his house in the distance.

"It was, sulky."

He then took a left turn and waved her goodbye.

Slam.

He shut the door.

The silence was tranquil and calmed him.

Then, Marshal turned on his computer with a 'click'.

His background was of a grey cat with heterochromia.

He had but a small tuft of blonde hair that sat atop his head. His gorgeous eyes glared into the camera, and Marshal could feel his heart flutter a bit.

And what was he wearing, you may ask?

A maid dress.

This was Raymond, a famous male idol known for his maid dresses.

As the squirrel did daily, he went on the web to watch videos of him dancing and doing his usual pop-idol routines. He was having a concert soon, and was releasing videos specially for the occasion.

Every time he looked into the camera with those stunning eyes of his, Marshal couldn't help but be aroused.

He found himself panting, and he quickly dug his paw under the desk he was sitting at, beginning to touch himself, frantically jerking off his squirrel cock.

Marshal let out a soft moan through his staggered breaths, getting a bit rougher with his touching as the video went on.

Eventually, Raymond twirled around, the skirt of his black maid dress rising up for only a few split milliseconds to reveal his catty ass before going down again, but that was all Marshal needed to feel himself on the bridge of an orgasm.

He let out a massive groan, and felt himself cum all over the chair he was sitting on.

He panted heavily, his sweat pouring, and paused the video, climbing down off his chair to clean up the mess he'd made.

'I should've used tissues.'

-

The chatter of excited fans echoed throughout the auditorium. Bright lights flashed from every direction, further igniting the anticipation of the night to come.

Yes, the concert for the heterochromic cat boy idol had arrived.

And Marshal was going to get the best view even if it killed him.

He skittered around on his little squirrel feet, hiding from anyone that walked past.

Why did he need to hide, you may ask? Oh, no reason.

Only that he had snuck backstage.

There were miscellaneous items there, and it was quite dim as well. The concert was taking place near dusk, so of course, it wasn't the brightest thing in the world.

Marshal could still see the shadow of the idol cat moving, and the colored lights from underneath the stage curtains.

He peeked from the cracks of the curtains to see Raymond there, dancing to his latest hit; a cover of K.K Slider's renowned 'Bubblegum K.K.' 

His maid dress was flowing in all directions, and Marshal had to stop himself from getting too carried away.

His movements were almost hypnotizing for the squirrel to gaze upon, and he let out a staggered breath, on the verge of drooling, almost.