Bob x Rosie

Bob was on a stroll out on the island. He spotted Rosie by her garden, watering her tulips.

He walked on over to the blue cat and asked, "Wanna fuck?"

Rosie's face turned the exact shade of tulips she was watering, and she smiled.

"Of course! Let's go to my house!"

She cheerily skipped forward, and Bob walked behind her, clutching his hoodie.

Once they got to his house, she opened the door for him, and he quickly stumbled inside, horny and ready. She strutted in as well, closing the door and locking it.

She drew some pink curtains so no nosy neighbors could see, and turned off every light except for one, to add atmosphere.

Bob was already naked, sitting on the ground.

Rosie slowly turned around, looking down at him with a slutty expression on her face. She felt her ears heating with blush.

"Alright, close your eyes!"

He grinned and did as he was told. The mystery of her next move would make things interesting.

His eyes were shut now, and all he could hear was her shuffling around, opening drawers. His dick twitched impatiently.

He just wanted to fuck already.

At last, he could feel her touch his arms, moving them.

Soon, he felt an odd sensation on them that was slightly heavy, but ignored it, letting her do whatever she wanted before the main event.

He then felt her touch his face, and he could feel some sort of cloth on his eyes.

What was she doing, exactly?

She knelt down next to him, smiling.

"Tadaaa! Open your eyes, silly!"

He did, but could see nothing but pink cloth.

He turned his head left and right, searching for her. Eventually, he could hear her giggling, so he directed his attention toward the sound.

"Just kidding! You can't! I put a blindfold on you!"

He tried to take said blindfold off, but found that he couldn't move his arms.

Confused, he struggled, but to no avail.

"I tied your arms up, too! I've been reading about bondage, and it sounds really really hot, so I figured we could try it, heehee!"

Well, that wasn't what Bob was expecting, but he was still going to get fucked either way, so he didn't really care.

"Now..." She drawled, her voice just slightly lower with seduction.

"Let's see if it lives up to the hype..."

She started sliding her paw down his chest slowly, and she continued to go lower and lower, until she had reached his thigh.

As if on command, he spread his legs.

With that, she began to slowly stroke his purple, furry, spotted cock.

Bob started panting with arousal almost immediately.

"Fuuuuuck..."

"You like that, silly?" Rosie inquired with an 'innocent' smile.

"Yes pleeeeasse..." Bob slurred out with a whiny moan, bucking his hips up against Rosie's paw. "Gimme moooooore..."