『1』

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

STORY INSPIRED BY:

-MY BOREDOM.

-THE MAZE RUNNER-Movie.

-THE PROMISED NEVERLAND-Anime.

-ANGELS OF DEATH-Anime.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
WARNING!:

THERE WILL BE MENTION OF BLOOD, DEATH, AND DEAD BODYS. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"what the! Where are we?!" kirishima shouted, looking around him.

"how the hell im i supposed to know!" bakugou shouted back.

They were in a wierd place, that seemed to look like a gaint room, with grey walls, and ceiling lights. There was no door, and nothing else but the two spiky haired boys

"hello" a sweet voice said.

The two boys had turned their heads towards the voice. They hadn't seen it before, but there was a lady sitting behide a plain black desk. The only thing ontop, was two stacks of papers. The women had short, light blue hair, with dark brown eyes, and glasses.

"who are you!? And what the hell is this place!" bakugou shouted, stomping over to the blue haired women.

"hey, hey! Calm down, dont hurt her" kirishima stepped infront of the angry spiky blonde before he could do anything.

He scoffed, walking closer to the desk, slamming one of his hands ontop. luckily, the stacks of papers stayed still, and the women had a sweet smile, but her eyes were dull, and emotionless. she looked like a porcelain doll.

"hey, um, do you mind telling us what were doing here, and how exactly we got here?" the spiky red head asked.

"my names, mika intellia, you two were brought here by fuji, satoro" the women explained.

"you two will be his newest subjects, for his maze" she finished.

"maze, what maze" bakugou demanded he knew.

"its called the maze of fuji, you two must pass and make it out of the maze in order to escape this place, but there are rules" mika said.

"huh, what do you think we are! Some mice!" bakugou shouted.

"hey, lower your voice, let me handle this" kirishima told him, steping infront.

"what do you mean, escape this place?" he asked.

"No one has ever been able to escape this place, the only way to get out, is by going though the maze. but even so, no one has been able to get out though that way either" she said, pushing up her glasses.

"going though the maze, their are certain rules you must follow. Do you wish to take the maze, or stay here for the rest of your life?" she added.

"you mentioned something about rules? What are they?" kirishima asked.

"the rules are simple, you must choose a protecter to follow along with you on your journey though the maze, and you aren't allowed to use your quirks the whole way. your protecter is the only one allowed to fight and use their quirk. Be sure to choose wisely who you pick" she looked them dead in the eyes.

"and know, many have died trying to pass" she said, her eyes dull, but her arua dark, sending the two boys chills down their spines.

"who the hell said i need a protecter!?" bakugou argued.