Party Time! (Part Two)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Good. Just a few balloons left." Koda responded with two thumbs up.

"Oh good. I think might pass out." M*neta said.

"Well, we're going to need more balloons for the stage."

M*neta's eyes bulged in an unflattering way, but Iida's attention drifted away to something he just remembered.

"Speaking of the stage, where's Mr. Cementoss? It's 3:30."

"We'll go look for him!" Kirishima offered while pushing Bakugo towards the doors.

"Hey! I'm doing something here!"
Bakugo complained.

"Yeah, but we're almost done and Kaminari can finish."

But before a decision could be reached the gym doors opened and the the girls of class 1A walked in.

They were all dressed in matching sleeveless dresses in different colors and they all did their hair so that it was braided in different styles.

They looked like different sides to the same coin.

"Are you boys looking for this?" Hagakure asked. As the girls all parted ways for Mr. Cementoss.

"Sorry, I'm late. I got caught up." He said. "Where should I put the stage?"

"Over here." Ojiro and Shoji guided Mr. Cementoss to where they had mapped out the stage dimensions.

"Wow Iida, the place looks great!" Yaoyorozu said looking at him. "How much is left?"

"Well, we just need to decorate the stage, bathe the place in glitter, and we're still waiting on the food."

"Okay." She looked around at the place. "you guys should go get dressed. We'll start on the stage and glitter."

"You sure?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, we got it. Go."

"Come on boys, it's time to get dressed."

They all filed into the attached locker room and started changing into the clothes they brought with them.

Kirishima and Bakugo were arguing about what was 'classy' enough for the party. Kirishima thought Bakugo should wear a tie, but Bakugo was not so enthusiastic about the idea.

While they were changing, Todoroki walked in.

"Todoroki! How's the food looking?" Iida asked.

"It looks delicious. My brother and sister are setting it all on the table now."

"Good. Good." Iida buttoned his shirt. "What time is it now?"

"Almost 4:00." Sero shouted.

"We asked guests to arrive early so that we can surprise Aoyama, they'll be arriving soon. I'm proud of the work you did today."  Iida said, completely aware that he sounded more than slightly melodramatic "Let's make this a night to remember for our friend."

---------------------------------------------------

Aoyama's POV

"Uno!" Midoryia called out, looking victorious.

Aoyama had tried on numerous occasions to go back up to his room and pretend that today was just some random day, but Midoryia never let him go.

He kept thinking of new things to do together in celebration of Aoyama's birthday. Playing Uno was their latest activity and probably their last one.

So Aoyama decided to not take it easy on him. It was his birthday after all.

Aoyama placed down his second to last card, which was a wild draw four.