„I think there's a monster in here.." He said with a big smile as they walked past another door and he leans on the door to hear. Mi-Sun and Song-Wook looked at each other before looking back to Hyun-soo.

„Let's go and kill it. We can destroy it right now." he said before opening the door and wanting to go in as he then stopped and looked back at the two while grinning. „You scared aren't you?" he asked but then wanted to go again but this time Mi-Sun holds him back before he could go in and pulled him out again as she pushed him on the wall so that he couldn't go.

He chuckles before he then saw the look of worry in her face when she looked at him. „Hyun-soo come the hell back to your senses! You have to stay clear in your mind and don't let control this curse your body!" she spoke but saw how it didn't work as he was still having his eyes black and this creepy grin on his face. „Are you That afraid of me That you can't look into my eyes anymore?" he chuckles as then Sang-Wook wanted to grab in but she stopped him before he could.

She ignored what the other side of Hyun-soo said and gulped softly as she then slowly walked closer to him and cupped his cheek as she then looked into his eyes. „Hyun-soo...I need you...You know That I can't do this without you so please come back to me..please.." she whispered as she strokes with her thumb over his cheek and could see how the black eyes slowly turned back to his warm dark brown ones.

All three then heard a screeching sound coming from the door which opened and saw fire because the whole hallway was going off in flames before then suddenly a not human-like big hand grabbed Sang-Wook his head and pulled him inside.

Both, Hyun-soo and Mi-Sun grabbed for him but the monster was faster as they then without thinking twice were running in there to get him."Don't Go! Stay away!" Sang-Wook yelled at them as he got pulled away.

Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo couldn't find him anymore through all the fire as then suddenly something pushed them both to the floor, it was like a big wave of air.

They immediately got up again as they tried to look for were this wave of air was coming from and saw another monster but they didn't had much time to see it probably because it was running their way again and almost pushed them to the floor a second time but before that, Mi-Sun quickly took one of her scythes and even succeed to hit the monster with it what caused it to irritate in its way and fall into the flames but it then immediately got up again and runs away from them.

Both teenagers looked at each other with big eyes and crazy beating hearts as then Mi-Sun grabbed the hand of the younger boy and walked with him in the next corner just to see two people coming their way.

The two people had masks on and the shorter one that looked like a girl even had a crossbow with which she pointed at them. As the girl realized they were human, she put the crossbow down and Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo walked closer to them.

As they were walking Mi-Sun noticed bodies, she noticed one of them was Sang-Wook. The girl with the crossbow walked up him and looked that he was alive as she then looked to the old men she was with. „He is alive." she said and Mi-Sun sighed relieved.

„The Monster let him alive?" the old men asked surprised as Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo their gazes went to the other bodies which were probably dead. „What's wrong?" the crossbow girl asked them.

„W-we can take him.." Mi-Sun brings out as she broke her gaze and then nodded to Sang-Wook. The girl nodded before getting up to make Hyun-soo and her space as they grabbed both of them, one of Sang-wook his arms to put it around them to carry him.