I then peeked a little and saw that nightmare was looking at me I immediately widened my eyes.

nightmare Pov

I immediately looked towards the shout that saved my brother, I saw a little girl.

she has (e / c) beautiful eyes and (h / c) (h / l) hair, for some reason I saw that the little girl seemed to recognize her.

"(y / n)?" said cross softly.

I immediately looked at Cross with surprise, and looked at the little girl again.

"(Y / n) !? ... n-impossible !? She should be an adult and not a cute little girl like that" I thought in shock.

"What do you mean cross !?" I asked.

Cross then looked at me and explained it, I who heard it became shocked.

I then saw the little girl again and saw her widen her eyes.

"This isn't her ... right?" I thought. I then looked (e / c) her eyes for a moment, then shook my head.

"no! no nightmare! She is not (y / n) you know ... but why does that little girl have the same eyes as hers "I thought.

"why do you have that little girl, dream !!" I shouted.

then dream attacked me and i dodged his attack "none of your business" said my brother.

then he started attacking me again and I continued to dodge his attacks.

(y / n) Pov

I saw the lord dream who started attacking nightmares again, I was very worried if they were badly injured.

"Will they be alright Mr Ink?" I asked.

Mr. Ink replied by shrugging his shoulders, I then looked at their fight.

"I hope you all are well" I thought.

I then looked at Mr. Ink and saw no one there, I immediately saw where Mr. Ink was.

Until I saw Mr Ink was fighting cross, it seemed Mr Ink was helping Mr Dream.

"I'd better not interfere with this fight" I thought. I immediately ran away from this place.

third Pov (y / n)

trying to stay away from the fighting scene there. when (y / n) was almost away from the place, accidentally (y / n) fell, causing a slight injury to her knee.

then (y / n) holds her knee with a little pain, when ink and cross are fighting suddenly cross's attack misses and leads to where (y / n).

the two of them immediately looked at (y / n) and shouted the name (y / n) "(y / n) !!!" shouted ink and cross, then they immediately rushed towards (y / n).

(y / n) who heard her name immediately turned to look. when (y / n) turned to look, she immediately widened her eyes in fear, there was an attack aimed at her.

(y / n) immediately panicked, she immediately got up from her place but then immediately fell again because her knee was injured from the fall earlier.

(y / n) immediately closed her eyes to take the attack.

dream and nightmare immediately stopped their fight when they heard the screams of ink and cross.

then they both look at them and dream immediately panic when they see the attack that leads to (y / n).

when a dream wants to save (y / n) suddenly the dream stops immediately when he sees what is happening in front of him.