seokjin

no problem :)

-

"minji, get down!" yoongi sighed, seeing minji was climbing on the kitchen counter. he grabbed the girl and placed her back on the ground, the little girl started screaming and crying.

"don't cry, i understand you're sad that i won't let you climb the kitchen counter but i need you to understand that i put you back on the ground because i want you to be safe" yoongi explained, wiping the girl's tears.

"b-but i wanna climb!" minji sniffled, yoongi sighed "i know you do, but last time you did, you feel off and hurt your head, that made you really sad, remember?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and madd grabby hands.

"n-no more climbing?"

"no more climbing"

-

yoongi felt his heart beat quickly as he parked near the school, he could see other parents filling out forms or meeting the teacher through the small windows.

"you can do this, yoongi" he mumbled to himself, taking minji out of the car seat and walked with her to the school.

he got a lot of strange looks, he really didn't know why until a teacher walked up to him.

"you know the legal guardian of the kid has to fill out the forms and meet the teacher, right?" a teacher asked, she didn't look very nice and she looked old "i know, i am her legal guardian" yoongi said, looking down at minji "you don't look like it" the woman said, 'how the fuck am i supposed to look like it?' yoongi thought, mentally scoffed.

-

yoongi had filled out the forms he hated so much, the worst part was that he was told he would probably have to fill out more at her assigned classroom and that made yoongi want to scream his lungs out, his hand was sore.

minji was assigned a teacher named 'mr.kim', he wanted to see what he looked like, they were currently walking to the classroom.

mr. kim was right by the door which scared yoongi a bit, but he felt more calm when he analyzed the boy's smile and features.

"hello, i'm mr.kim, who is this?" the man smiled, kneeling down to minji's level "i'm minji!" the girl giggled, mr.kim chuckled "such a smart girl, how about you?" mr.kim said, standing up to make eye contact with yoongi "i-im yoongi" he said, mentally slapping himself for stuttering "nice to know, over there there's a sheet you can fill out that let's me know more about your child, i'll help you in a second"

-

yoongi

fucking bshit oh mysvgkd

seokjin

HUH

yoongi

HER TEACHER IS SO CUTE£ €¢¢¢\£¥

his name is mr.kim but his full name is kim namjoon, it's on his nametag

seokjin

PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

yoongi

IM NOT I THINK

HE'S TALKING TO MINJI AND TOOK HER TO PLAY

HES WALKING TO MEBBYE

seokjin

OK

-

"yoongi, right?" mr.kim said with a smile, there were more parents in the classroom so why him? yoongi nodded and stopped writing on the form "where's minji's other parent?" he asked, yoongi wanted to cry and scream.

"i'm a single parent" yoongi mumbled, he hated talking about this. why did everyone bring this up? he was surely gonna go home and cry about the fact he isn't good enough for anyone.

"oh"

'oh? oh. is that all the motherfucker can say?' yoongi thought, rushing to fill out the form so he could leave quickly "i'm sure you're an amazing parent, she's so smart and nice, i apologize if i touched a sensitive topic, your emotion kinda shifted" mr.kim said, yoongi faked a small smile "it's okay" yoongi said, it wasn't okay.

"i'm really sorry, just call me namjoon" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, handing namjoon the form which he skimmed over "it's okay"

"since you finished, you're allowed to leave" namjoon smiled, yoongi nodded "i'll see minji in two weeks" he said, yoongi didn't like that. he wanted to keep minji.

-

yoongi

he asked

'where's minji's other parent?'

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I DON'T EVEN KNOW 😂

seokjin

i

yoongi i know you aren't laughing

yoongi

im crying LOL

just realized i need to buy minji school supplies

LOL IM CRYING MORE

anyways im gonna cry myself to sleep so goodnight

seokjin

yoongi i can take care of the school supplies, just feel better, okay?

yoongi

i feel like hell

seokjin

take a nap and tell me how you feel later, you need to rest

-

yoongi wiped his tears as he shoved a donut in his mouth, all he could do was wonded 'why?'

why did donghyun leave him?

why did he have to be alone?

why? why? why? why?

was he not good enough?

-

everyone please take care and drink water and eat. sorry for any mistakes, i love you all. qotd: what are you doing right now?