Chapter 10: Eli

I head towards the table that holds a small box. Aja and Vex stand by the table. They're smiling.

"Hello little brother, are you ready to go home?" Aja has been calling me her brother for years now, it's really sweet.

"Yes, but I'm a bit nervous. What if something goes wrong?"

Vex seems horrified by my question.
"Are you implying that Krel was not sound in his design??!!!" He bellows.

"No, I'm worried about what will happen when I get there. I know that Krel's machine is perfect. "

Aja smiles even wider. It's like her face is shining brighter than the glow of the whole planet.

"Speaking of the machine, here it is!" She hands me the box. It can't be bigger than my head. I'm really confused. Isn't it supposed to be bigger?

Aja must see my confusion because she laughs.

"The machine is inside the box, silly!"

Now I look closer, the box has a button on the side. I press on it, and the box opens to dramatically reveal a shiny wristwatch. It's white with blue details, and looks like it came from a sci-fi movie.

"Krel said he called it a 'vortex manipulator'. Does it ring a bell?" Aja raises an eyebrow.

I giggle at the reference. I slip it onto my wrist. It fits me perfectly, like I've been wearing it for years. A screen pops up on the face, and it shows coordinates.

After Aja shows me how it works, I pick up my bag of things I've collected from my time here. I look behind me at the planet I've grown to love. I'm going to miss this place. I turn back.

"Bye Aja, bye Vex. I wish you both a glorious life." I smile at my brilliant blue buds, and without a word, I put in the coordinates and press the jump button.

Behold! I'm so sorry i haven't written anything in a while, I've been really depressed and empty lately, but before I die, however that happens, I'll finish this story for you all. Thank you my loyal gays and shippers.