Chapter 9. Eli

I'm in love with Steve. I new he was hot before, but for the love of Archimedes he had a glow up. Aja showed me a picture of him from two days ago, and now I'm in love. Shit. I'm blushing like mad, and- oh god Aja noticed. greeeaaat.

"Do you like him, Elijah?" She asks. Well duh. How can I not?

"Uh..... maybe?" It came out as a question. She claps her four hands together and beams.

"I knew it!" Suddenly, she gasps. " Elijah! You can return to your planet and see him again! I am sure they have all missed you!"

Well, I've certainly thought about it, but how would I get home?
"How am I supposed to do that?"
She looks at me like I'm stupid.

"We will use the portal machine that Krel made! He has improved the design and it is a lot easier to handle now!"

I take a deep breath. Breathe Eli breathe. I can go home. I can see my mum and dad. I can see Jim, and Toby, and Claire, and Krel, and-

Steve. Steve Steve Steve. Do I want to see Steve again? Yes. But also no. I've changed so much over the years, I could probably beat him in a fight. Will he still want to be my friend? Will he want to be more? Will he hate me for leaving? No. Stop. Even if he doesn't want me there, that won't stop me. I'm 19 years old. I'm an adult, and as such, I can make my own decisions. I'm going home.

"Ok, Aja. I wanna go home. Where is this teleporter?"

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will hopefully be longer. Thanks again my loyal gays and shippers! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜