19 - F L O W E R S

Börja om från början

I went inside my dorm and found Charlotte snoring in her bed. She still had her quidditch shoes on, she must have come extremely tired. I took off her shoes and put a blanket over her. I changed into my Ravenclaw hoodie and took off my skirt, sleeping with pure underwear.

Sometimes I just don't know when to bloody shut up. Did I annoy Draco? Does he think I'm some pathetic insecure girl? I mean, I am, but I don't want him to know that. He didn't even kiss me goodbye, I disgust him now. Does he even want to be with me? More than half of the girls here smelled him in the Amortentia, I'm sure he's already tired of me. Maybe he should go with them.

"There you are!" Shouted Oliver who was sitting in the corner of the room.

I stumbled on my feet and gasped. "Merlin's beard Oliver! I nearly had a heart attack!"

"You nearly had a heart attack!? I did! I've been waiting for you for hours now, I thought something happened to you!" He stood up and crossed his arms. "You've been with Malfoy?"

"Shhhh! Char is going to hear you."

"It's fine, she's dead asleep. Coach Hooch has been all up on her arse lately, she's exhausted. But anyway, where have you been?"

"You were right, I was with Draco."

"I see, is he at least treating you right?" Oliver asked.

How am I supposed to answer that question? Do I say, there are days where he's nice and other days where he's constantly degrading me? Or do I say, he's bipolar and I haven't fully figured him out yet?

"It's complicated."

"Well, I'm glad you're safe, I'll be going now." He headed out the door and grabbed onto the doorknob.

"Oliver?"

He turned around. "Yea?"

I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you, for caring about me so much. You're an amazing friend, I don't deserve you."

"Oh come on, don't say that. Cheer up, I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nodded my head yes and watched as he left the room. I threw myself on the bed and watched Char as she slept. It was quite odd, watching her sleep. She looked very peaceful. Whenever she's awake she's full of energy and is always talking about something. I could use that right now. I wondered what she would say if I told her about my current situation. I began imagining her voice in my head.

Fuck Draco! You are so hot, you can do so much better. Don't let a boy who's scared of a chicken hurt you, Eva!"

I let out a small giggle. I finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-

"Eva!"

"Eva!"

"Eva, wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw Draco crouching next to my bed while tugging on my arm. I jumped and widened my eyes.

Am I dreaming?

I looked out the window and it was still dark out. I harshly slapped myself to wake up. However, I felt the pain in my cheek. Nope, I'm not dreaming. Draco's face grew with concern. "Why the fuck did you just do that?"

I looked across the room and saw Char who groaned, "Coach Hooch, I don't want to do another mile."

My eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing here? You're going to wake Charlotte up!"

"I don't care, come on get up!"

"What? No, I'm not going to get up!" I whispered aggressively. "How did you get in here anyway?"

"This girl told me the password a while ago, we used to- That's not the point. Come on, I want to show you something."

"What's so important is that you have to show me in the middle of the night!"

"If you don't get up right now, I'm going to scream and wake the whole Ravenclaw tower, including your annoying friend."

I looked at him suspiciously. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would."

I had an annoyed face and he continued with his smirk. After moments of us staring at each other, I finally gave up. "Okay, fine!" I pulled the covers away from my body and got up to look for my pants. There's no way I'm going to wear a skirt in the middle of the night, it's freezing. Draco continued staring at me while I was searching the room.

"A little privacy?"

He raised his eyebrows. "You're serious? You know I've seen you nude more than once, or did you forget that already?"

I continued looking at him with a disappointed face.

"Okay, alright!" He groaned and turned around.

I finally found some in my drawer and put them on. I tapped Draco on the shoulder and we quietly left the room, being extra careful with closing the door.

Draco took my hand and led me towards the hallways, and out of the Hogwarts building walking extremely fast. "What is it that you wanted to show me?" I asked.

"You'll know it when you see it."

I was literally out of breath. It was hard to keep up with Draco's fast walking due to his long legs. What the hell does he want to show me?

After what felt like hours of walking he stopped and let go of me. "Okay, we made it." We were standing on a green hill, in front of us was the Black Lake, a large body of water reflecting us. We can also see Hogwarts Castle and the sun rising behind it. The golden rays of the sun gave a bright color to the clouds and meadows. There were noises of birds chirping and water flowing.

I was astonished by the view, I'd never seen anything like it. A big smile grew across my face. "Wow it's, it's beautiful."

Draco didn't bother to look at the view, he kept his eyes on me the entire time.

I looked back at him and felt my mind racing and my heart beating out of my chest. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Mhm."

"What did you smell? In the Amortentia?"

His eyes lightened. "Vanilla, cookies, and old books. Sound familiar?"

I smiled and began to feel myself blushing.

"Eva, I don't know what happened earlier but know that you're the only one. You don't have to be concerned about Tracey, or Pansy, or anyone else, at least not anymore."

"Draco"-

"I'm not finished." He got closer and began softly caressing my cheek, and the other hand on my waist. "You're all I think about, you're the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night. The thought of someone else hurting you drives me insane. I'm crazy about you Evangeline, I've never felt this way about anyone else before."

I felt like the most special girl in the world. This was the happiest I've ever been, I felt loved and cherished. Hearing Draco say all of these things about me made my heart flutter.

"Be my girlfriend Eva."

I connected his lips to mine, it was a long, passionate kiss. I felt my heart skip a beat as the world began spinning around us.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes!"

I felt safe in his arms, I wanted to be in them forever. It felt like we were the only two people on earth that mattered at the moment. Everything was perfect. I'm convinced this is the moment I fell in love with Draco Malfoy.