-9-

the rest of the day was pretty uneventful. yeonjun and i went on a small walk around the hotel before going back to our own rooms and going to sleep. so that means it was now the next morning- well afternoon, i woke up late. "y/n! get up oh my god!", i was woken up by yuna and ryujin hitting me with their pillows.

i sat up and shielded my face, "okay okay i'm up!", they laughed and stopped hitting me. "it's 12pm, get ready cause we're all going out", i tilted my head, "all? like all seven of us?". they nodded with smiles. i got up and got ready for the day by just throwing on the first outfit i saw.

i was tying my shoe laces when my phone began ringing. i squealed when i saw the caller ID making the girls turn their heads to me. i answered the phone and placed it on speaker.
"hey tae!"

"i'm in the lobby of the hotel, what room are you staying in?"

"ah! just wait there, me and my teammates were going to hang out today so we will meet you down there", i didn't give him chance to answer and just hung up the phone before jumping up excitedly. "my brother is here!". they also jumped up and we left our room.

it only took a few minutes to ride down in the elevator and when the doors opened, i locked eyes with the blonde boy. his straight facial expression beamed up into a smile and he pulled me into a hug. the two girls were just awkwardly standing behind me. i pulled out of the hug and turned to them.

"taehyun this is yuna and ryujin, two of my teammates". they smiled at him and he smiled back. "i thought you said there was seven of you?". ran my fingers through his hair, "they should be down here any second-" "you don't like strawberries?!" "there's nothing wrong with not liking strawberries!".

i giggled, "there they are". you could hear their talking the second the elevator doors opened. once they made it over yeonjun hugged taehyun and he hugged back, catching me off guard. "wait when did you two get so close?". they laughed and i saw beomgyu in the corner of my eye staring at taehyun, making me quietly laugh to myself.

"well, you already know yeonjun, so this is soobin, hueningkai and beomgyu". taehyun said a small hi to them all one at a time and i saw him stop when he looked at beomgyu, "uh- yeah hi". i looked between the two with a knowing look. after a few seconds of silence, we decided to finally leave the hotel.

i grabbed taehyun's wrist and pulled him back as the others walked ahead, "you like beomgyu, don't you?". he let out a small gasp before covering his mouth, "what do you mean?". i rolled my eyes with a smile, "i saw the way you froze when you looked at him and how you stuttered before saying hi. i can tell when you like someone, tae"

he pouted and turned to me, "i just find him cute, i don't like him", i giggled and began speeding up to catch up to the others again, "that's the first step of liking someone". he playfully whined before catching up with me and the others.

*skip*

"so where are we going now?". we all just ate at a small diner and i somehow managed to make taehyun sit beside beomgyu. "i saw an arcade along the way here, maybe we could go there?", soobin spoke up and we all nodded before getting up. "an arcade does sound fun".

we made it to the arcade and split up into pairs. i was with yeonjun, soobin was with kai, ryujin was with yuna and unsurprisingly taehyun was with beomgyu. i pulled yeonjun over to a claw machine in the corner where we would see everyone in our view. "i have a plan". he tilted his head in confusion.

"i'm trying to get my brother and beomgyu together". he chuckled before nodding, "okay i'm in, i think they're already starting to get along". we looked over to the two who were at another claw machine a few down from us. taehyun had won a small bear plushie and had handed it to beomgyu, who's ears were bright red.

i opened my mouth into an 'o' shape, "i never knew my brother was so flirty oh my god".