Last night...

Oh.

"You've been drugged and we helped you, so stop bitching about everything! The whole world doesn't go around you!" Shouted Draco and sighed.

Yeah, that makes sense - I don't remember how I got into my bed and how I got my clothes all bloody.

After I calmed myself down a bit, I looked at the three of them. It looks like Leon and Draco slept on the floor and Theo on my small couch. They all look very tired and that's just because of me.

"We-uh...we should go." Said Leon and stood up from the floor. He picked up some pillows from the floor and passed them to my bed.

So they've been there for the whole night watching over me because I've been drugged. Maybe I did overreact a little...

But I'm not going to apologize, I hate doing that. I just stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash the excess blood that got on my chest.

When I got back clean, the boys were gone. Thank god. They must hate me now - I really was acting bitch. I want to not care about what they think of me, but somehow I can't. Is this a sign of weakness? I hope not...

My room looks like a bunch of boys slept over, so I snapped my fingers and everything went to it's place. I love magic.

I got to Potions right on time and since I was one of the first people here, I could sit wherever I wanted. So I chose the safe way - in the middle. As the class slowly filled with other students, the air got warmer. I took off my Slytherin habit and turned back to hang it on my chair when I noticed Theo sitting right behind me. He tried to smile at me, but I scoffed and turned back.

After last night, he's the last person in this word I want to see. Seriously, who does he think he is!? Do I look like the kind of girl who sleeps with people just like that? Because I don't. I haven't even had sex yet.

"Can someone tell me what this is?" Asked the professor we met yesterday - I think his name is Slughorn - and I tried to concentrate on the class. I didn't notice when he came to the class, but right now he's standing in front of a big chalkboard with Felix Felicis in his hand.

No one knew the answer, so I stretched my arm up.

"It's Felix Felicis, sir. Liquid luck."

"Very good, miss Montgomery. Perhaps you know its use?"

"It makes the person who drinks it very lucky...for a period of time. It brews for six months." I answered and hoped he won't ask me anything else.

"Very good, very good. Twenty points for Slytherin! Can you-" said Slughorn, but some girl interrupted him.

"It's also called a bottle of good fortune. But its excessive consumption can be highly toxic." She said and faked a smiled at me.

Curly hair, annoying mouth, Gryffindor habit. Yes, that can only be...

"Yes, miss Granger. Thank you." Said professor.

My father warned me about a famous trio on Hogwarts - Potter, Weasley and Granger. I'm not allowed to befriend them, but he doesn't have to worry at all. Why would I want to be friends with a girl like that? She's pathetic and annoying.

"Now, what we're gonna-"

"But Professor, what about our points? For Gryffindor?" Now, she's really getting on my nerves.

"Oh, right, right...five points for Gryffindor."

Some of the Slytherins in the back laughed and Granger stayed quiet and ashamed for the rest of the class. As she should.

I already knew everything Slughorn was talking about, so I was pretty much bored during the class. I wonder what aunt May is doing now that I'm gone. We never really talked about her love life or her family. I can't really imagine her doing anything else than teaching - she's really good at it. I miss her...I should write her a letter.

"Hey..." whispered Theo behind me and tapped me on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him, but he's like a parasite.

"Amelie..."

"Leave me." I whispered back, but didn't turn t him.

I heard him sigh and then he leaned all over his desk closer to my ear. When his messy hair touched the skin of my neck, it tingled a bit.

"How do you feel? Are you okay?" He whispered to my ear.

"None of your business." I said through my teeth.

He waited for a while to find something else to say, but then he leaned back to his chair with a sigh.

I'm seriously not in a mood for boys right now. I know I'm finally allowed to date, but what Theo did last night totally killed my expectations.

I looked around the room to find anything more interesting than my desk. My eyes accidentally met with Draco's.

He's sitting in the middle row like me, Pansy is next to him writing something down. As soon as our eyes met, he looked at Theo and then away. Weirdo.