After a few minutes of ride, they finally arrived. The garden was beautifully decorated with flowers and silks. They had done a really good job.

By the different smells, Evie noticed there was humans but also unknown vampires. But if they were here, it meant that they were closed to the groom or to the bride. Evie even spotted Bella's high school friend. The one she saw when she and Jacob went to warn the Cullen to never put a foot on their territory again.

The Clearwaters and Billy went to sit on the bride's side. None of the Cullen were there yet. They must be either with Bella or with Edward. But as Evie sat on her chair, she felt a pair of eyes piercing on her back. It was a blonde and pale vampire. She was glaring at Seth and Evie. The latter knew the vampite must not like them because they were natural enemies. But it seemed like there was something else, something more to her hatred. Evie turned back to the altar. She would not start a fight. Especially not during the wedding of her friends. But if that vampire start anything against her family, she would not let it pass.

Seth slightly nudged his older sister, asking if she was alright. Evie only reassuringly smiled at him.

After a moment, most of the Cullens arrived and sat. Edward stood at the altar with his brothers. Both Evie and Seth waved at them. Evie could see the joy in Edward's eyes. She was more than happy for him. He finally got the girl. He deserved happiness.

The music started. Evie's smile widened as everyone stood up. At the other end of the alley stood Bella in a beautiful white wedding dress. Arm linked to her father's, they walked to the altar. The human wouldn't look away from her soon to be husband. When she reached the altar, everyone sat down and watched them. The minister started the ceremony and at some point, Bella and Edward, were so caught in their own bubble of happiness that they just exchanged their vows without following the minister's instruction. They ended up kissing, and everyone stood up, clapping for the newly married.

The atmosphere was light and full of cheer at the reception. Sue, Billy, Seth, and Evie were at the buffet. Seth was tasting a few cakes with Evie. Eventually, Charlie came and started a conversation with their mother and Billy. Evie noticed the way Bella's father was looking at her mother. It was quite funny to her. This day was filled with loved. As Evie was laughing at her brother who were amazed by the cakes, her eyes found Bella and Edward. The shifters smiled widely and made her way towards them.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Evie squealed as she hugged Edward who laughed at her enthousiasm. He was happy to see Evie in a better mood than the last time he saw her. She was getting better and better.

Evie then hugged Bella happily.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both!" Evie smiled ear to ear.

"Thank you," Bella smiled as she hugged once again her friend.

"Hey, man. Nice to see you," Seth then happily arrived and hand shook Edward. Billy, Sue, and Charlie then followed behind. "I'm happy for you,"

"Thank you," Edward smiled, grateful.

"I hope you'll be happy, Bella,"

"Thank you, Billy," Bella smiled.

"And... about...," she carefully said.

"I'm sure Jake wishes you the best," Billy said.

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie then said. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?"

Both Evie and Seth held their chuckles and shared an amused look.

"Sparkling fire water," Billy answered instead of Sue then rolled over Charlie's foot. This time Evie and Seth chuckled as the adults walked away.

"Sounds great," Charlie said as he followed them.

"I saw cakes that looked really good over there," Seth said before walking to the buffet.

"Hey, Seth, wait up! Leave some for the other guests!" Evie told him as she ran after her little brother.

Evie had to stop her brother to hit all the cakes. She new if she didn't, they would have been nothing left. At some point, Evie and Seth met with the rest of the Cullens and discussed with them. Evie was not the only one closed to them. Seth was too. For some his childishness would be annoying, but it was pretty much appreciated among the Cullens. Especially with Esmee and Rosalie. They were fond of Seth. He was just adorable and loved to baby him. And Jasper and Emmett liked to fool around with him. Actually, sometime that trio could be chaotic.

After a moment, everyone gathered and sat at their seat to listen to the toats. Evie's favorite one was Charlie's toast. She just loved how he started bu praising Edward then ended up subtly threatening him. It was funny. Even more knowing that Edward was a vampire and that Charlie didn't really stand a chance.

Everyone were now dancing and just having fun on the dance floor. Evie was amazed by Alice's and Japser's dancing skills. Like, they were really good at dancing. But seeing them all together, Evie couldn't help but feel out of place. All these mates, and couples, and flirts. It was hurting, reminding her of what she hadn't.

Evie discreetly walked away to an isolated place, away from the crowd. She sight as she stood next to the fancy house of the Cullens.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" She heard Edward asked. She turned to him and smiled at him as he walked towards her. "Are you done stopping your brother to eat all the treats?" He joked, making Evie chuckled.

"No one can stop Seth, not even me," she joked.

"What's on your mind?" Edward asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm pretty sure you already know," she slightly chuckled.

"Yeah, but, talking it out is usually freeing so...," he chuckled.

"I don't want to ruin your big day with my disappointing love life," Evie sighed. "You should be enjoying and having fun,"

"Don't worry about it," Edward playfully nudged Evie. "We're friends. And what type of friend would I be if I ignore you when something is clearly bothering you,"

"Bella is obviously one lucky girl," Evie joked - even though she meant it - making Edward chuckled grateful.

Evie's smile faded a bit. She sighed.

"Everyone is with the person they love or has found them," Evie started. "It would be a lie to say that I don't feel quite lonely... sorry, I'm being selfish-,"

"Stop apologising, Evie," Edward reassured. "You have the right to feel hurt. But... how would you feel if he was back?"

"I don't know," Evie admitted. "He has to be here first to know which is not the case," she then scoffed.

"I wouldn't be so sure about it," Edward smiled. Evie frowned at him. "Come on,"

The vampire said as he led her away from the crowd. Evie looked confused at him but still followed him.

"We both know we're just friend but I wouldn't want people to think otherwise," she said making Edward laughed.

"Hey," she heard.

Her heart stopped.

Did she heart right? Was it his voice? Was he really here? Did he really come back? Evie was frozen on her spot. She didn't know if she should check by herself. She was scared. Was if the moment she turned he would just disappeared? But if she didn't move she would never know. So, slowly, Evie turned her head. And her eyes met his. Jacob Black.